Problem Triple screens

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by HG Hansen, Feb 18, 2015.

1. HG Hansen

HG Hansen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    With triple screens part of the in-game UI get's hidden behind the bezel's between the monitors. In some other games it is possible to adjust the UI width to make sure the elements are always visible on the middle monitor. Is there any option for this anywhere? Or is it perhaps a coming feature?

Currently the main problem's are to see split times while racing and to see positions in the leaderboard when in-game.

2. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. janni

janni Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    Confirmed, the Gui has some glitches under 21:9 (3440x1440), but is fully functional.

Ingame looks fine!

4. MaXyM

MaXyM Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I have another problem with 3 monitors. See screenshot: Information bar is very small and positioned on left screen.
    Unfortunately it sometimes looks properly. So I don' t know the reasons why sometimes it goes wrong.
    [​IMG]

5. Art_Vandelay

Art_Vandelay Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I sometimes have that problem, with the information bar being very small (although always on the center screen). I've discovered that simply alt-tabing back to the desktop and then back to R3E fixes it. Give it a try next time it happens and see if it solves it for you.

6. Steve Adams

Steve Adams Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I had this problem as well and ended up deleting game and re-installed and problem is gone.

7. MaXyM

MaXyM Member

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0
    I tried alt tab while on track - doesn't help imediately. I had to back to garage (menu) - which fixed info bar.