Question Triples not looking right

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Steph Jensen, Oct 9, 2019.

1. Steph Jensen

Steph Jensen New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I started setting the correct parameters for the steam launch, so taht my FOV and angles look right when i launch the game.

The problem though now, is that i have adjusted the screen angles, and updated the values in the launch parameters, but the angles do not look right any more.

Is there a limit for how steep the angle of the screens can be? The new setup is not at 70 degrees, and the in car dashboard looks broken when i enter the car

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. M D Gourley

M D Gourley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +92 / 0 / -0
    Yes, I had that problem when I tried to fine tune my triple screen set up and it went all weird on me.
    Here are my settings below for my Triple Screen set up with 3x 27" monitors...
    -triScr 70 0 60 33.7 0 60 33.7 0 10 60 33.7 0 18 1...the down side with these settings is the in-game Replay footage, the Bezel area does not align, but when I look at the screen shot it doeso_O
    I also have No Bezel Correction in the 'nVidia' Surround set up, both set to '0'...so the 'Road and Grass' alignment graphic is disjointed, but when I take a 'Print Screen' shot and look at it...it is aligned with no disjoin:eek:
    So I am stumped...and come to the assumption I can not have botho_O:(

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019