Bug Tyre slip & Engine vibration bug

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by mintis911, Jul 2, 2020.

1. mintis911

mintis911 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    After some time I have launched the game and those two effects are broken. Instead of few big vibrations from tyre effects per second i get constant small vibrations. It wasn't like that. And they both produce the same effect. Also for some reason game detects my t300 wheel but default profile is not mapped except wheel turning left and right. Other buttons are empty.
    I've tried to delete folder in my documents also all default wheel control profiles in a game folder. Re-Downloaded missing files , tried different usb ports , re-installed firmware and drivers. It seem something is bugged in the game. Because of missing mapped buttons maybe the whole profile file is with errors or bad lines.
    Those two effects feels like a (bee) in my hand instead of slip effect.

Edit : This is a bug 100%
    I had an old save file with custom control file. I have replaced it and those forces are working. But if I try to increase or decrease the slip or engine effects then they are gone. It seem the updated game has problems with generating FFB files or control files in general. I hope it gets fixed.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020