Problem Unable to load saved setups

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Ricardo Rebelo, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Ricardo Rebelo

Ricardo Rebelo Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Since the December update, when I go to the new Setups menu, I'm unable to load saved setups, only the default setup appears. I can see that the saved .svm's are in the right folder, though. Anyone experiencing the same? Any ideas on how to address this?

2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    I just tried here (single player practice, FR90, Salzburgring) and everything seems to work the way it should on my end.
    Did you make sure to enter a file name? Without one the file won't get saved.

What game mode are you experiencing this issue in (mp, single player single event, single player practice...)?
    What car-track combo are you trying to save a setup for?

Please attach one of the saved setups that don't get displayed in-game.

3. Ricardo Rebelo

Ricardo Rebelo Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I'm in single player practice, WTCR2019, Salzburgring, with the Honda TCR.
    I'm attaching the load setup menu, where only the default setup setup appears (image1), the screenshot from the folder containing the new setups I've created, highlighted in the box (image 2) and one of the setups itself. Thanks for helping.

Attached Files:

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Ok, thanks for providing this info. I can reproduce the issue now and it looks like a bug.
    Will forward it to the devs and they'll look into this. Don't think this should be too hard to fix, so hopefully we'll have a hotfix ready asap.

5. Ron Gerrits

Ron Gerrits New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [QUOTE = "Christian Göpfert, post: 191047, lid: 890"] Oké, bedankt voor het verstrekken van deze info. Ik kan het probleem nu reproduceren en het lijkt op een bug.
    Zal het doorsturen naar de ontwikkelaars en zij zullen dit onderzoeken. Denk niet dat dit te moeilijk is om op te lossen, dus hopelijk hebben we zo snel mogelijk een hotfix klaar. [/ QUOTE]
    ik have the same problem, also wtcr 2019, i drive the Golf

6. Ron Gerrits

Ron Gerrits New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ik heb hetzelfde probleem, ook wtcr 2019, ik rijd de Golf

7. Ron Gerrits

Ron Gerrits New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    [QUOTE = "Ron Gerrits, post: 191051, lid: 6677"] [QUOTE = "Christian Göpfert, post: 191047, lid: 890"] Oké, bedankt voor het verstrekken van deze info. Ik kan het probleem nu reproduceren en het lijkt op een bug.
    Zal het doorsturen naar de ontwikkelaars en zij zullen dit onderzoeken. Denk niet dat dit te moeilijk is om op te lossen, dus hopelijk hebben we zo snel mogelijk een hotfix klaar. [/ CITAAT]
    i

8. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yep, WTCR is definitely affected by this bug, possibly other classes as well. I think we already found out what's going wrong exactly, now for the easy part of fixing it. ;)

9. Ron Gerrits

Ron Gerrits New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    maybe to be clear, i can save them but when i go out and in the game, that save is also gone....

10. Manuel Alves

Manuel Alves New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I have the same problem.
    I can save save and the file is created at the right folder but it doesn't appear on raceroom setup list. (image below)

Is it true that, after this update, is not possible to load setups from other cars?

[​IMG]

11. skswat

skswat Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +77 / 0 / -0
    Same issue for DTM95 car. It says setup saved, but not appear in setup list.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. Lowman

Lowman New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    And the same problem here too. I get the message "setup saved" but the game do not apply this setup and just set everything on standart setup.

PS: DTM and GT3 Class cars are affected in my case

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Karl Heinz Kluth

Karl Heinz Kluth Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    Same too me...every saved change doesn´t have any effect. Loading the saved setup again and you are on the standard setup.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Nir Tal

Nir Tal Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0 / -0
    Same here, sometimes it loads correctly and sometimes not (tried only GT3 and DTM2016).
    When saving modified setup, is it mandatory to change file name along with the description ? or can i change only the desc

15. Ricardo Rebelo

Ricardo Rebelo Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    The problem seems solved now, at least for the Honda WTCR2019.
    Many thanks to S3 and all the team!