Problem Useless VR!!!

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Botond Molnar, Apr 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Botond Molnar

Botond Molnar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello!
    I bought a full package ... Unfortunately, the VR part of the game is unusable .....
    20 ms + CPU frame time is constant, it doesn't matter what I say. While I have a 9900K@5.2Ghz processor ....... is this a joke? All sims go flawlessly with fixed 90FPS and 3-5ms CPU frametime ... iRacing, rF2, ACC, AC, Automobilista2, DirtRally2 are all flawless it is useless ..
    Where is the regular support? How can I request a refund because this is useless software ..

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Botond Molnar

Botond Molnar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Now I'm reading that you can't refund this shit, hmm it's a very interesting solution ...

3. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    How about you calm the f down and stop acting like a raving lunatic? I can't speak for everybody, but I just can't be bothered even trying to help someone with an attitude like yours. If you're calm, civil and reasonable, you're much more likely to get helpful responses.

PS: You could have tried the game for free, and test drove any car for free. So, it was entirely your fault that you bought everything without seeing if the game was able to reach your incredibly high standards in VR beforehand. Lesson learned.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. Botond Molnar

Botond Molnar New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    OMG Could you show me a processor that is faster than 9900K@5.2Ghz, or I don't know what this shit was developed for ... I didn't think this shit could be produced in Sweden in 2020, but I'll make a visit to Linköping .... it's close here ..

• Dislike Dislike x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.