International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    so i've missed the race, it's 20:00 now why so early?

2. PresidentSmug

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Sorry guys i completely miss read the time, all i saw was uk time and qualifying at 20:00.

3. Joeks

Joeks Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Man..confusing, different Time-Zone's pfft..so we're still on for the battle for the Championship then Ismail;)..Didn't had the time wrong do:rolleyes:lol, but couldn't make it because of working late..So I've missed it too (sorry guys)..

Hope we'll be racing the next race at Spa:D!!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Krystian Sulkiewicz

Krystian Sulkiewicz Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    It was hard race. Congratulation for all winners. After the first bend I realized that FFB in my wheel suddenly gone :mad:. Fortunately, I managed to finish the race. ;)

Ps. Robert Horvath how did you get such a good pace, one of the slowest cars in the group? Your Bmw was amazingly fast :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    hm, AFAIK UK has switched back to winter-time, too. So 20h in europe is 19h in UK.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Krystian Sulkiewicz

Krystian Sulkiewicz Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    I was just as surprised that I got to the end of the qualification instead of practice :confused: :D

7. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Same here. Thought it was practice time only to find out qualy was about to end.
    11 drivers at Paul Ricard...
    facepalm.jpg
    That was tough, so congrats to everyone who "luckily" were in time and went through this hell of a race.

8. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    We should repeat the race, 11 drivers it's awful.. but. One question also, if we didn't finish the race, we got the points of the final position or not?

9. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    well, i'm feeling sad about the grid number yesterday. it'd have been great with 25+ drivers around this great track, one of my favourites from R3E track selection.

Q:3
    i managed to do some decent 2:05 laps which was my goal here. then i held a long pause until the end of qualy. returning to the wheel, i saw i'm only 3rd, but i couldn't improve in my last lap. maybe a 05,3 would have been possible.

R:2
    my start was poor as usual in this game :D i was only 4th but i stayed out of trouble while Caleb spun out, and after some little mistakes from Gerardo and Diego i found myself in the lead with a healthy gap before the pit round.
    but i knew Caleb is way faster than me, and he cutted the gap around 1s per lap, which is insane lot.
    as he closed to me, i made a little mistake which gave him the lead wihout real fight. but after that, he didn't really increased the gap as he could have, and i was wondering it can be about fuel. i tried to stay close as much as possible, but in the last lap i made a mistake, lost around 1s and made his work easier to finish the race after 56 laps.
    to be honest, i selected this car because i expected it's strong on long distances on fuel and tyres, but it's so much slower than a couple of other cars, that i didn't win anything. i know i'm 0.5s faster in the Mercedes on this track, but shit happens, maybe at the Hungaroring and Zolder it'll be stronger than here.
    congrats to Caleb and JC for podium spots. also it was a great fight with Gerardo, i enjoyed it!
    thanks for organizing this championship, i hope next time there will be a big grid as usual.
    one question: i thought we'll re-run the Monza event, isn't it?

10. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thanks, Nick.
    i try to take part in the remaining races.
    basically i used my Spa setup yesterday, so i can expect the same for Spa, my goal is a top5 result (as a lot of faster drivers missed yesterday)
    Monza and Slovakiaring will be a nightmare, but on the remaining circuits the car will have maybe less disadvantage.
    we'll see :)

11. PresidentSmug

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    Sorry again guys, i was just taking my time thinking I'll get into the server as quali started and........oh. 2:04 in quali is a nice time, it would have been a good battle with Gonzalez.

Also looks like there will be a big update for the GT3s just before the next race, and sounds like there will be a lot of changes ;)

12. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    what you mean track speed limits? you mean track limits - so gaining time with cutting the track?
    i'd like to see concrete issues, i can imagine maybe cutting the 1st chicane or the second one. but no problem for me, if you set the game to give penalties for cutting the track, drivers won't do it.
    but as in real lifen, drivers will search and find any way to get advantage on the track until it's legal.
    check this out, at 1:31:55 :D

or were there more hicky moves? i'm waiting for the movie...

13. gonzales

gonzales Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

If you watch this video without warning off the track or cut the same line I did, 100% sure that yakubu would do it would also be penalized for taking that line.:eek::confused: (zry google translador)

14. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Thats the thing with Paul Ricard, the ingame track limits are the second white line. So as long as you keep 2 wheels inside the "wider" line there is no cut warning at all. Thats the line Caleb followed, the one Yakubu followed on his LB lap, and the one me and everybody around me on the race as I could see followed as well.
    Only time I saw someone going way wide and taking profit of it without lifting off was precisely when a Ford GT overtook me exiting Beausset.
    You wouldnt have seen a single DT penalty to Caleb or to me (cant speak for everyone) if they'd been set, thats for sure.

15. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Nick, it's your league, your rules.
    but i disagree with these penalties handed out after the race, because drivers didn't know this before the race. you made the rules clear now, so i think they should take effect from the next round.
    Paul Ricard is not an easy track in this case and the original cut rules are quite forgiving as they are in the real life.
    i understand (and agree) that if you want to make the racing fair, but then everyone must know the rules before the race. even if this would mean i won the race, but i don't like wins like this ;)

for me, no problems with the game's cut rules, but if the majority doesn't like it, i accept.
    so if you have enough time to check everybody, what if we use some time penalties? like:
    after 3 track cuts (which means you gain time too, mistakes are not count) you get a black/white flag ("final warning" flag)
    after the 4th time you have +5s added to race time. and after every further cut you have +5 - +5s added to race time. or after 5 cuts a "drive through" penalty (30s added to race time). the 5 place penalties are not too fair i guess, because it can be a huge difference between the places in time.
    but again, it's your league, your rules ;) i'm wondering what you guys think about it.

16. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hmm. interesting.
    there is a lot of time to gain stretching the limits :D
    also i did a couple of laps on this version with my Z4. 6th gear was at the end around 270km/h, i think my top speed was 266 with 5 rear wing :O slow shit :D

17. Jota Ele

Jota Ele Active Member

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -0
    this raceline is considered invalid?

[​IMG]

I do not participate just ask for curiosity, with the mclarens for example (mp4 & 650s) you don't lose NOTHING if you keep 2 wheels on the asphalt in this zone but in other cars like the RUF is imposible to do the next right corner at full throttle with 2 wheels on the asphalt.

18. kaifos

kaifos New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'm sorry, but i have to give up this series!

19. Dencs Attila

Dencs Attila New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    Hi!

I would like to join this Blancpain GT series.
    Because of the WTCC esport season I couldn't take part the first 3 races.
    Is it possible to join this series from Race4(Spa)?

Thanks in advance :)

20. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    hope tomorrow morning it will be more clean :)