International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Christoph

Christoph Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +83 / 0 / -0
    @Nick Feys

full consent. I hope you keep going and do it with fair drivers.
    All participants should respect your work and the rules.

2. dlisaso

dlisaso New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi @Nick Feys , due to problems with the server, the first 25, 30 minutes of the race was practically impossible to compete with the other drivers due to the terrible LAG, which made my rivals appear and disappear constantly.

I have competed in other raceroom servers, with over 30 participants, and this has never happened to me.
    This was so, at least for me, until one of the runners left the race and we were 15. From that moment I was more or less well.

Taking into account that in the rest of the championship races that I have raced the same thing has happened (except in Paul Richard because we were only 13 participants) if these problems continue to happen, feeling very much abandon the championship, because it is impossible to run in these conditions.

I await your response Nick, as well as that of other participants affected by the same problem.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hola Nick, debido a problemas con el servidor, los primeros 25, 30 minutos de la carrera fue practicamente imposible competir con los demas conductores debido al terrible LAG, que hacia que apareciran y desaparecieran mis rivales constantemente.

He competido en otros servidores de raceroom, con mas de 30 participantes incluso y nunca me ha pasado esto.
    Esto fue así, por lo menos para mi, hasta que uno de los corredores se fue de la carrera y nos quedamos 15. Desde ese momento me fue mas o menos bien.

Teniendo en cuenta que en el resto de carreras del campeonato que he corrido ha sucedido lo mismo (salvo en Paul Richard porque solo fuimos 13 participantes) si estos problemas siguen sucediendo, sintiendolo mucho abandonare el campeonato, porque es imposible correr en estas condiciones.

Espero tu respuesta Nick, asi como la de otros participantes afectados por el mismo problema.

3. Dencs Attila

Dencs Attila New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    It was a self-explanatory situation. I didn't want to modify your battle :)
    I chosen 2 pits strategy, but unfortunatelly I went into the pit (secondly) a little bit higher speed and I got a drive through penalty. That is why I spent a lot of time in the pit :(

4. Dencs Attila

Dencs Attila New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    @Nick Feys
    First of all, thanks Nick to analyzed the incident (between Gonzalez and me). I am sad because of this crash and a lot of position loses. But it has already been the past...
    I really enjoyed this GT3 race in Spa. :) However, I am heart-broken to see this uncertainty about this Blancpain GT3 championship. :(
    I respect your work and your organization.
    I support you to continue this series in the future. I don't want to be smart aleck, but I would like to give some idea. :D
    You should try to advertise this series on the 'Competitions 'page of RaceRoom like WTCC eSport championship. (if it's possible) More people would see this series on the main page that is why maybe more drivers would be able to join this series.
    I also support the penalties. Without rules and penalties there can not be created a high level and a fair competition.
    I really hope some good news will come in the near future.

5. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Clear message here:

It is of course an option to include this in page "Competitions" as the WTCC eSport Championship.

But the recurring problem is always the LAG in racing online. I can not do this any further. That is why the riders get off the championship one by one.

It must be understood that I wanted to arrange this with a great deal of respect and enthusiasm, but there are always big problems in the server that I run.

This happens to me only on my own PC that I run that raceroom server and not with a professional server. This costs me extra money, to do this alone. After all, it remains a hobby for me.

In the beginning of the first race at Monza this was already a big problem. Then I was written in the forum here that they wanted to help me to run a server at the next games. A lot of blabla eventually but nothing came of it.

I was left in the cold, and if necessary I turned my server back myself. This with the result that each time a game continues, I criticize me with full bites here on the forum.
    This is the fun that people have here to race together with great people?

It has become very clear to me.
    I step away from this whole Blancpain 2Hours GT3 Endurance Series championship.
    Do not continue with it, especially if there is no help from the other corner to help support this championship if someone is really willing to run a server that really works to help me.

If there is really nobody left to support me in this, by the end of December 2017 I will be removing this championship from the forum.

Unfortunately for the riders who still participate in the title of the championship, but unfortunately I will regret everything with regret.

6. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    that's bad news... sorry about that.
    the server problems are serious, but now almost every server has the same problem (blistering cars, loading issues, i started to have some disconnections again...)
    anyways thanks Nick for your efforts, and i hope we'll race against each other soon with you guys!

7. Nick Feys

Nick Feys Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    The championship will be closed today

I took a week and the decision fell for me. This championship is stopped and everything goes off.
    When I drive in the server with other cars outside the GTR3, I have had no problems with LAG and problems in the server.
    I do not know what the problem is, you drive in GTR3 with max 15 cars no problem, there are more problems than start.
    That is why I close this entire championship immediately on the day of today.
    Unfortunately for the people who were always there, but 3/4 of the registered riders were never there or only in the forum criticism.

Everything that was mentioned with me from the championship goes away.

I thank the people who supported me and really went racing in the championship.

For the people who always criticized the forum and did not bother to race, thanks too, but I do not want people in a championship anymore.

In conclusion, I started a championship with all the work and fun. Did not know that there were problems starting in the server. I was going to help me was posted in the forum. But they just let me stand in the cold. But after some race criticism from some people. Even though they did not participate.

Very sorry about all my work. But the Blancpain 2Hours GT3 Endurance Series have been discontinued.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
  8. trutya

trutya New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    thanks for your work, Nick! too bad the server problems couldn't be solved.
    hope your plans with future championships will be success!

• Like Like x 1