Very strange ffb Audi TT CUP 15-16

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by bearr, Jul 30, 2018.

1. bearr

bearr Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    Something happened to ffb TT CUP.
    empty central area, sharp effects and vibrations.
    As if the steering wheel gears broke. I checked many other cars (TT RS, WTCC, GT3, GT2, Gt1 Dtm92-2015) there everything is as before. In other games, everything is in order. In April, it was all right. Steering wheel LGT DFGT.

2. MrBones22

MrBones22 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    I just tried it myself, and on my Thrustmaster TX wheel it has a very light feel in the center, but feels ok. Try to turn your Minimum Force (under the FFB menu) up to 10 to see if it makes a difference. Some wheels (like mine) can't output some of the soft effects, and that can feel dead and then all of a sudden another effect hits too sharply. I usually run a minimum force of 6 for my wheel, and with it at 0 there was very numb feeling on the TTs.

3. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    A few days ago i had the same problem with the Audi TT Cup, just as you guys described.
    But i found a solution : set your Steering Rack to 0% in FFB settings and the problem is gone.

4. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    After the july patch, almost every car feels very light with the default FFB multiplier value (T300).

5. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +534 / 0 / -0
    Yes, most cars feels lighter than before patch. But only with steering rack at 100%, if you set steering rack at 0% every car is just like before.

6. bearr

bearr Active Member

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -0
    increase in the multiplier or minimum forces, strengthens the negative, acute effects.

7. MrBones22

MrBones22 Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Ah, ok. It was worth a shot. I've been using the steering rack at 50, and with the Thrustmaster TX adding a tiny bit (2 - 4) of ffb spring and it's been feeling really good.

Edit: I just tried the TT with 100% Steering rack and I feel exactly what you are describing. Going to 0% as suggested fixes it completely, but for my wheel I can go up to 40% or so and it still feels good.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2018