Question Vibration

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by sigi1949, Sep 30, 2021.

1. sigi1949

sigi1949 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Maybe you can't even hear it anymore. But....
    It's about vibration. For example, Fanatec V2.5 and V3.
    Maybe I'm looking for the wrong thing.
    Does Raceroom not have adjustment controls for the Virabtion?
    I find x controllers but none for the steering wheel and pedal vibration.
    Can someone tell me how to get vibration
    > on understeer on the steering wheel
    > on the brake pedal in case of brake blockage
    > at wheelspin on the gas pedal
    If I want to drive fast laps, I can of course practice until the software behavior has automated itself, and in this rhythm then fastest laps result. With finely adjustable vibration, however, this is much faster and more constant. With the current FFB I only notice what when the wheels spin. With finely adjustable vibration I notice much sooner. Then I can just set a level from when I want to feel the traction loss threshold. Applies to acceleration, braking or steering....
    It would be unbelievable to me that such sensitive input options are not available. Which would be a real learning boost, especially for novice drivers.
    So please is there that or ....??? Thanks if someone answers me.

2. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    I personally find this kind of rumble effects disturbing cause these artificial non-ffb related effects cannot replicate what is going on in a real car (on the contrary, when activated accidentally I'm always worried my wheel is broken :) ), but the Fanaled Software supports these effects by default....
    And "butt-simulators" (motion-rigs) are quiet expensive unfortunately...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  3. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    With the fffb update a lot of the vibrations/pedals/wheel were taken away (the game no longer generates those) but fanatecs addon software does at certain levels , so download that and tweak

Andi