Question VR Blurrier than before?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by TaserFace, May 25, 2019.

1. TaserFace

TaserFace New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Hey Forums,

I haven't raced in VR for a little while and recently bought a Pimax 5k Plus. Did steamVR do something weird in recent patches or Raceroom maybe? I feel as though the overall image quality is pretty blurry and not as crisp as I remember.

I have tried my friends oculus rift and hes using OpenComposite, everything looks much clearer and sharp.

2. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    I can't compare the two since I've only ever used Oculus, but I think R3E has always looked quite blurry when compared to other VR games. Did you do a direct comparison of the two? Perhaps there's some rose-coloured glasses syndrome going on. ;)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Goffik

Goffik Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +170 / 0 / -0
    Huh... seems I've acquired a disagreer to all my posts now. :rolleyes: Would you care to take the time to explain why you keep disagreeing with my comments Heath, or is it just because I disagreed with one useless comment you made?

4. TaserFace

TaserFace New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Yeah ok it's possible I haven't raced in VR in like a year and don't have my Rift anymore to compare. I know it's sharper than the rift just blurrier compared to other sims that's all.