Problem VR mode image issue

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Inkabodpain.2old4forza, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Not sure what to do when I try to run RRE in Vr after setting game load option in Steam to -vr 1.5 or any other super sampling number no higher than 2.0 and with Steam Vr enabled . I get a small/stretched image of RRE loading and then opening the ingame menu page thru my Oculus Rift CV1 . If i uninstall Steam VR I get a VR error code . So can some please tell me the correct way to run this game in VR. Thank you.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    The way you are using seems good to me. So yeah, SteamVR is needed to get Raceroom running in VR. In Additon you need to start the Oculus app on your PC before.

Where do you get that small and streched image? Is it on the monitor and if yes, can you make a screenshot?

When you start raceroom, Raceroom should open on you Monitor with a black screen. On the Screen, Raceroom is using the resolution that is set in the ingame graphics-settings. To change that, just start Raceroom without VR, adjust that to your native Screen-Resolution, save the settings, exit the game, change launch-parameters back to VR and start the game again.

3. Inkabodpain.2old4forza

Inkabodpain.2old4forza New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Thanks everyone for the help. Image issue resolved , had to changes in game video settings from triple screen to single screen and set it to 16:9 after that image in th VR correct.