VR Oculus Rift S not working

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Damien Harris, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Damien Harris

Damien Harris New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,

I am having real issues getting my rift s to work consistently on raceroom. I am constantly getting asked to restart my oculus after the game freezes for no reason, or getting told there is a 'fatal error' ever since downloading oculus tray task to try and combat the previous issue. It's just a nightmare. I dont know if it is a steam issue or an oculus issue but I just need it fixed.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Attached Files:

2. JAM_Racing

JAM_Racing New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I'm getting "Black Screen" with my Rift S in iRacing. I've heard a ton of different things, and tried thaem all and nothing has worked. Just for your info, I've tried reconnecting the cable on the headset (that's been the #1 fix for most), Uninstalling GeForce Experience, I run a separate Corsair wireless headset so I heard making sure you disable the Rift S Audio in Sound on your PC, Uninstall/Reinstall Oculus Software, Discord and/or Teamspeak could be an issue, changing display port and USB ports. Make sure it's not plugged into the mother board display port. It must be in your video card display port or you're not even using your video card to run it. I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but maybe one of those will help you. I'm still having issues since July!! UGH

Good Luck,
    Jeff