Problem VR Stopped Working

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by waqid janjua, Jan 17, 2019.

1. waqid janjua

waqid janjua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I use oculus via steam and have been for quite some time without issue. Recently i bought a new set of fanatec pedals. once installed the game started having issues. pcars2, iracing, and acc/ac do not.

Heres what happens and what ive done.

I put headset on and the menu is not infront of me. i try recenter view button but the button dosnt recenter my view. ive tried to bind to my keyboard but that didnt work or help.

I reinstalled raceroom, i reinstalled again and deleted all old files before re install. i tried deleting the my games / sim bin / folders and i did recheck my local files via steam.. integrity or whatever.

nothing works.

I updated drivers.. i removed unnecessary software.

I deleted my controller profile with old pdeals and got the new, but now that i have done a fresh install its not an issue.

I dont kno what else to do.

When i do look up and to my right, i did try to start the game , but it went to a blank screen and not into a 3d enviornment

2. RickMandar

RickMandar Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    Did you try without VR?
    For me it doesn't work in VR (WMR) but it doesn't work in desktop either since several weeks.

3. waqid janjua

waqid janjua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Anyone from the development team want to help. this is bad. nobody is helping me.Second issue and i never got any help from the game devs. i uploaded logs onmy last issue and they didnt bother to check. this is getting rediculous.

4. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Have you tried going back to the old pedals to see if the problem goes away?

5. waqid janjua

waqid janjua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes, but not with the newest.. it does detect my new pedals and old wheel now, where before it was not..

6. waqid janjua

waqid janjua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    *not with newest reinstall of game. this games Fudged. i cant play it.. ive uninstalled and re installed 5 times in 2 days. someone has to have an answer. every other game works fine.. pcars2, ac, acc, iracing