Question vRP redeem code.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Neil Bateman, Jan 27, 2017.

1. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    I purchased some vRP from raceroom store this morning, in order for me to use them I need a redeem code which I thought would be sent in the conformation e mail but it was not.
    I have contacted them and asked the question and as of yet had no reply but I thought I would ask on here and see if anyone can point me in the right direction just in case I have misunderstood how to use vRP on the game.raceroom store page.

Thanks in advance.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    you should have gotten an email with that redeem-code after the purchase was completed. You have to insert that code in the game.raceroom.com/store

Have you checked your spam-folder if the Mail stuck there?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. heppsan

heppsan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,268 / 0 / -0
    You should get the vRP code to your mail and then redeem it in the game store.
    Have you looked in the trash mail?

Edit: Too late, darn pads and their rewrites!...:eek::mad::D

4. Neil Bateman

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    So far I have had a single email which is just confirming my order, it shows my order number, what I have purchased and how much I paid, nothing else yet. Frustrating to say the least.:disappointed::confused:

5. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Who did you email asking whether you should get the redeem key in the email after your purchase? Was it the RaceRoom Help Desk?

Aside from checking spam folders, you can start a ticket with the help desk and they should get back to you soon and clear it up. Just give them the relevant infos such as your name, date of purchase, order numbers if there are any, etc.

I had this happen to me once before a long while ago and it was cleared up pretty quickly.

6. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    @nate only cos you know right people lol;)

7. Neil Bateman

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    In the email I received it stated if I had any questions I needed to ask about my order to contact info@raceroom.co.uk, this is what I did.
    Obviously I assume they need time to answer so this is the only thing I have done so far and have not looked into any other options yet.

8. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
  9. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    I guess they will come back to you early next week. AFAIK they have no one working in the support during the weekend...

10. Neil Bateman

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Just to confirm, create an account on this forum, create another account for the store to purchase content, create a further account to buy vRP and now create an account for the help desk?
    Surely not.

11. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    I'd do so. Support works perfectly.;)
    It's not that effort.

12. Alistair McKinley

Alistair McKinley Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Or you just login via Steam (forum and store where you can buy cars, tracks, ...).
    You don't have to create an account to buy vRP. You can buy vRP as guest. That is what I do.
    You just have to type in your contact details and pay with PayPal (for instance).

Last edited: Jan 28, 2017