Web Dashboard issue and conflict with Crewchief?

Discussion in 'Community Workshop' started by Azfalt Raser, Jul 10, 2016.

1. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    @Stefan Mizzi (or anyone that might have had similar issues).

A couple of issues came up.
    1) The timer that shows how much you are ahead or behind in the current lap is giving me some strange numbers. Sometimes it shows I am behind, when I am actually ahead of my ghost car by a fair margin.
    This picture, I think, indicates I am ahead by 1.9 seconds....when in fact, I am sitting still on track and my ghost car is half a lap ahead of me.

[​IMG]

2) The other issue is that my Crewchief software stopped working.
    It worked when I started it "Radio Check", but after I started my laps, the crewchief no longer speaks to me.
    I tried restarting it, but did not get "radio check" anymore. I shut down the web dash app and restarted Crewchief, but again, not working.
    Is it a conflict between the two programs?

2. Stefan Mizzi

Stefan Mizzi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +625 / 0 / -0
    Hi mate,

Regarding Point 1, that widget is still in Beta and I know that at times it goes wrong, but I have had no time to figure out where the issue is coming from as it only happens every now and then. But I will surely fix it at some stage!

Regarding point 2, yes, I am killing Crew Chiefs app on purpose...KIDDING :D No, they should not conflict at all so maybe @mr_belowski can tell us what could might have gone wrong...

PS: if I were you I would post in the crew chief or dash app, no need to open a new thread :)

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2016
  3. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Stefan,
    The widget works most of the time...but thought I would let you know about it.

thanks for the other info.

I tried to drive without my new HUD and it just didn't seem right.
    Cool app!!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    thanks. It's working now.
    For some reason, the audio was extremely low, even though all the volume sliders were all the way up. So I couldn't hear anything. It was a system problem on my end.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Azfalt Raser

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    lol.... really, I got the gremlins. I really don't know what's going on....

Windows stopped recognizing my old headphones. So I had to buy new headphones. The other day, Windows stopped recognizing my new headphones. Now, my old headphones work great except for the mic. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. And something keeps messing with my volumes.

With Crewchief, for some reason (never happened before), after opening, the volume is very low, even though the in-app volume is all the way up. It happens intermittently. All I have to do is restart it a time or two and it clears up.

I recently discovered "Backdoorspyeye" trojan on my pc. But my antivirus can't detect it and the Antivirus company website says it's not dangerous, so I haven't really dealt with it yet. Hopefully, that's not causing my mic, sound and high cpu usage issues.