Problem Weird Issue with Fanatec Wheel/FPS

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Goates, Aug 15, 2021.

1. Goates

Goates New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hey folks

Decided to give Raceroom a try today but I have an issue with the game and my Fanatec GT3 RS Wheel (yes I know ancient wheel!).

Basically, I have significant stuttering the the game when on track, this makes the game unplayable. I tried all sorts to fix it, messed about with gfx settings, reinstalled drivers and verified files etc on steam. Anywho, by coincidence I turned my wheel off in game and noticed that it suddenly stopped stuttering, after turning it back on again the stuttering returns. So basically, the wheel seems to be causing the stuttering but I can't figure out why! I also have an issue in that the wheel is not automatically detected by the game and so I have to reconfigure another preset, in this case my xbox gamepad preset.

I know, weird issue, I just wondered if anyone else has come across this before and, if so, managed to resolve it?

2. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +352 / 0 / -0
    Make sure "FFB Gamepad Rumble" is off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. jk300793

jk300793 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I have exactly the same issue with the Fanatec CSL Elite. Never had an issue with Raceroom before, but this stutter started since one of the recent updates.
    So sorry that I can’t help you out. But please let me know if you find the solution.

4. S. FREDRIKSSON

S. FREDRIKSSON Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
  5. Qc-Peter-418

Qc-Peter-418 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    How do you turn it off ? I dont have the option in the setting !