What exiting update/patch is coming to Raceroom next?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Turtle Power, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Turtle Power

Turtle Power Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    I trust that Sector3 is working hard on whatever they are planning to release in the next update/ patch. Just wondering whether is going to be some car improvement related patch or new cars/track?

Here is what I would like to see next:
    1992 DTM: Solid or stiffer steering would be preferable, getting rid of floating on ice effect. The connection between the car and the driver is not so great right now. A few minor sound glitches fixes too.
    C-Klasse DTM 1995: Some issues with the downshifting from 3rd-2nd causing a car to spin every single time. Need a fix for sure.
    GTR1: maybe a minor improvement regarding the high-speed stability. These cars should have plenty of downforce in default settings.
    GTR3 Cars: a minor polishing is needed in order to feel a little bit more aggressive on Force Feedback side (more information to come through the wheel similar to the GT2 but to keep the stiffness that is currently present)
    GTO Cars: Need all the above mentioned plus more. It doesn't feel right or it is just me?

ROAD EFFECTS:
    This might be the hardest one to come up with but it would be great to feel some road bumps on the track/road. For example, Bathurst, Salsburgring, Nordschleife are almost perfect.
    Unfortunately the same can not be said for the Hungaroring, Spa, Monza etc.....
    Some sort of 'grainy' uneven effect would be cool I think.

PERSPECTIVE SHIFT OPTIONS: Still causing cockpit view issues when instant replay is used.

It is worth mentioning that Porche 911 GT3 CUP has some serious force feedback and information coming through the Direct Drive wheel. Despite the fact that this car is a fuck to drive, I really enjoyed aggressiveness and sharpness. I'd like to know what has been done to it and why is so much different. Amazing work.

Cheers !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sascha H.

Sascha H. New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Instead of adding more content I would like to see improvements on the physics side, also enviromental side like Day/Night and also Rain. IMHO the R3E engine is old and outdated, though I have have to admit the GFX still look okay. Why is there almost no support for Telemetry output for Motec? Other sims have this as standard.

With multiplayer I would like to see more automation during race starts, like a real formation lap, double file start/restarts, Full course yellows. There´s is a lot of improvement left. I hope R3E evolves to another level in 2019 :)

But so far i´m enjoying playing Raceroom Experience at its current level of design :)

3. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Things we know are coming.....at some point.....

Physics update on dtm92 and touring classics

Physics update/tweak on GT3 cars

A new track

2 porsches

Early 90s F1 cars (probably fake ones)

Not sure anything else has been confirmed/hinted?

4. Kollo

Kollo Active Member

Ratings:
    +39 / 0 / -0
    I bought a SimuCUBE last week. Guess what i want next in Raceroom :p

5. Bindaree Racing

Bindaree Racing Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    I personally like the feel of the DTM92 cars. Love the sliding and all that. Especially the mustang. But maybe that just shows my driving ability.......or lack their of.

• Agree Agree x 5
  6. tw1st

tw1st Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Just hoping for a new GT3 Car and some new liveries for current GT3 cars.