Problem What is it with the Servers

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Nash Bobo, Jun 18, 2020.

1. Nash Bobo

Nash Bobo Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Trying to get in the leaderboards of "Competitions" and could not get in to Moscow. After 5 mins i gave up.

It happens also with "Multiplayer sometimes trying to get into a race. I gave up after 3 mins. Tell me what is going on? Is there a work around when you can not get in? Multiplayer servers are saying the races is not full (playing 6/17). I am tried of looking at a splash screen with white dots laughing at me. Feel my pain.

"Nash"

2. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Can anyone talk to me about why some servers will not let me in to some Races or some Leaderboards? Someone at RRE should know?

"Nash"

3. Maskerader

Maskerader Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +355 / 0 / -0
    Do you still have problems with leaderboards/competitions? Does it look like one leaderboard/competition lets you in while another one doesn't even if try again later? Or they all don't work for a period of time?

4. Nash Bobo

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    I can't get into Moscow speedway in "Competitions" and some of the different servers (which very sometimes) in multiplayer. In multiplayer I see that there is time on the clock ( P, Q, ) to get in. Maybe 5 min before the race in "Q" the server will not let me in. The Splash screen keeps blinking white dots at me. After 5 mins I give up and move on. In "Competitions" TA/Leaderboard, its always the Silhouette series at the Moscow speedway. It's more like Moscow is the only one I have trouble with in "Competitions". I could possibly understand once and a while the servers are busy, but all the time at just Moscow? Everything else works fine for me.

Thanks for responding

"Nash"

Last edited: Jun 30, 2020