Bug What Gopher04 said. ;)

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by GooseCreature, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yep in the end deleting the default CSW 2.5 profile didn't make any difference, so hopefully the devs can work this one out.

2. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Opposite for me, mine was already set to auto (which may have happened with recent firmware release) so unchecked box (back to manual) and although it did make an immediate positive difference, a bit later it all happened again, so weird, started with brake failure (all working fine in properties and advanced control options in Sim), eventually thought I'd cured that only to get the throttle bug, where all good until 98% depression then total loss of power! Has anyone tried setting an upper dead zone on their gas pedal yet and if so did it work or just result in still losing power at the last 2%?
    Any chance someone at Sector3 could join this debate Robert Holm as the Clubsport V3's are extremely popular and it's starting to get on one's TITS, driving is becoming a lottery and an annoyance to other drivers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Do we have news on this yet? as basically I can only use Raceroom for a very short time before it drops out the pedals.

4. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Well, touch wood I've not had a problem for quite a few days now, news on the issue would be good though, saying that, it's such an obscure problem it may be troublesome to duplicate at will, which in turn makes it difficult to investigate, seeing the V3's are so popular there's not many of us complaining which may well drop it down the priority list.
    Life's a bitch and then you die!

5. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Yeh that would be at a guess be due to the stupid title of the thread.
    It's quite a random bug, it's like it's getting progressively worst over time, so maybe it's relates to online somehow, all I know is it's spoiling any enjoyment, already missed numerous races so far, as are many other's, should be racing again this Sunday over at RD but I can see that going out the window again.

6. ufo4u

ufo4u Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Hi guys,well I'm not using these Pedals but heard of your Problem cause a friend had similar issues!! He said after he disconnected the Pedals from his Wheelbase and using them as a standalone device his problems were gone!!
    May give it a go

7. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    At a guess I would say most are using them as stand alone already bud, I certainly am, but appreciate the suggestion..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ufo4u

ufo4u Member

Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    Well, just an idea! He is using the CS V3 for quiet a while now,first with Logitech wheel. After he bought the CS Wheel he ran into this Issues! So I thought could be helpful ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Looked to see if it was a 'EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled ' problem which caused a similar issue by the usb not recharging or something in Win 8.1 awhile ago, but no luck there, so I'm out of idea's now.

10. Gopher04

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    As you can see the CSP V3's are always in the red, new or old profiles.

20180121171440_1.jpg