What tracks do you want in RRE?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AMG Vilas ®™, Mar 4, 2015.

?

What tracks do you want in RRE?

1. ADELAIDE - INTERLAGOS - BRNO - IMOLA - MALAYSIA GRAN PRIX - BAHRAIN - CANADA MONTREAL - ABU DABHI

33.5%
  2. MONACO - SILVERSTONE

21.7%
  3. SILVERSTONE

27.6%
  4. INTERLAGOS

30.9%
  5. BRNO

27.2%
  6. IMOLA

33.5%
  7. MALAYSIA GP

7.0%
  8. BAHRAIN

9.6%
  9. MONTREAL CANADA

22.1%
  10. ABU DABHI

8.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Its Goldenport for WTCC 2014 folks or just Shanghai...

Last edited: Sep 19, 2015
  2. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Highly doubt it's Goldenport (the mystery screenshot doesn't look like it anyway). Only used once as a stand-in and I doubt WTCC will ever go there again. Not a good track.

3. Martin93

Martin93 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +66 / 0 / -0
    After I have gone back to Stock Car Extreme, then I have fallen in love with the brazilian tracks again. So I want Cascavel, Curitiba, Taruma, Interlagos and ALL the brazilians tracks! :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. Torsten Krämer

Torsten Krämer New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Rooooooad Aaaaamericaaaaaaaa!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Paul Jeffrey

Paul Jeffrey Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +86 / 0 / -0
    ............................DONINGTON......................................

:D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Google Earth and do the soddin' lot! :rolleyes:

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Tarik Userli

Tarik Userli Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +578 / 0 / -0
    O U L T E N P A R K

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  8. The Monk

The Monk Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    It's had a few votes now, including directly above me, but my all time favourite track is Oulton Park, but with one caveat, it must have the full international course with no chicanes, as offered in Iracing (and a reasonably decent Assetto Corsa mod.) There is nothing finer than coming up over Hilltop, going half sideways through Knickerbrook then back up the hill to Druids. It works so well in so many different cars, I could hotlap there all day and have had some thrilling races there, particularly back when I raced the SR8 a lot.

Also echo votes for Canadian Tire Motorsports (Mosport) Road Atlanta (an included short version would be lots of fun) Barber, VIR and Lime Rock from the North American tracks. This region needs more representation.

Any current or past Australian V8 tracks would be highly desired.

A Street Circuit Pack? Sooo many good tracks suggested in this thread already I can just imagine throwing my money at this.

Need to round out the international component, have a few EU tracks now, and some more incoming. Even something like Twin Ring Motegi would be fine from Japan.

Hoping the upcoming Silverstone has the old classic GP layout, but not holding my breath.

I was surprised when I got Brands Hatch recently to only have the Indy layout, but considering that I hate Brands with all my soul and believe it is the Devil's own race track...yeah I don't miss the GP layout. Used to love it in Race07, but not anymore.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2015
  9. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    If your driving it in gt cars I'm not surprised. Take DTM 92 or Group A, man they make brands come alive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. The Monk

The Monk Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    I've driven just about everything around it over the years, my fav was banging around in the old Camaro from Race07's retro pack, modern GT cars, in comparison, have seen very little time around it tbh. Raced it heaps in IRacing as well, but that is probably where I developed my dislike for the place. It really has become my boogeyman track, I refuse to even download it there now. Like I said, used to like, know every inch of it, but would rather see it go the way of Oran Park these days ;)

11. IndEnt

IndEnt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +76 / 0 / -0
    i prefer:
    Sebring - Homestead - Road Atlanta - Lakeville - Millville - Brainerd - Lexington - Road America - Virginia International Raceway Alton - Avondale - Circuit of the Americas Austin - Daytona (complete Layouts)...
    and then the TransAm Series (all classes) as Experience
    (optional "Watkins Glen" as Bonustrack)
    that would be a fun:sunglasses:

• Like Like x 2
  12. Gorgoms

Gorgoms Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +51 / 0 / -0
    For me there are 20 wonderful tracks not planned or confirmed yet by S3S that will make me feel in simracing heaven if someday we can race they on R3E...

I'm agree that we need more american tracks on R3E, i would like to see ALMS tracks like Sebring, Road Atlanta, Road America, Lime Rock Park, Mosport, Mont Tremblant, Montreal and Watkins Glen all of this tracks are amazing classic tracks, far away from these modern Tilke designs and can be used with GTs, Protos and Classic cars.To complete the american tracks: COTA and Daytona and i would like to see S3S adding the Oval layout to Indianapolis.

We need also more Asian tracks like Fuji , Motegi, Bahrein and Sepang and some Aussie tracks like Surfer's Paradise, Philip Island or Albert Park.

I think that there are MUST HAVE tracks and i think that they will be someday available on R3E; Le Mans (La Sarthe) is a must, and needed to have a proper Prototype "experience". Imola is another must and part of the racing history, the same as Donnington and the GP layout of Brands Hatch. Other track needed also is Interlagos as part of the WEC schedule and F1 history... (I'm counting on Nordschleife and Silverstone confimed yet by S3S).

And maybe not needed as the previous 20 but these are for my personal taste (maybe not the mainstream opinion); Potrero de los Funes, Mugello, Brno, Okayama, Pau, Magny-Cours, Jerez, Catalunya, Monaco............. and Targa Florio....

• Like Like x 3
  13. Macaquinho

Macaquinho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +219 / 0 / -0
    Okayama International Circuit
    [​IMG]

Ups.... I mean
    [​IMG]
    :p

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. dabbidian

dabbidian New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    When BRANDS HATCH GP CIRCUIT (full)?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    Circuit de Catalunya (4 layouts)
    GP - Moto GP - National - School

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    That chicane before the final corner at Catalunya is an affront on a great corner. I'm not a fan of the track as a whole, but that corner was it's main redeeming feature.

Same with the neutered final corner at the redeveloped Mexico City circuit. Feels like F1 and MotoGP are trying to see who can destroy the most great corners with their demands.

Hence F1/MotoGP tracks would be well, well down my list of preferences.

Urgh.

• Agree Agree x 3
  17. Vojvoda

Vojvoda Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    I drove several times in Montmeló, IMHO last chicane it's very funny with low powered cars. In real life this section looks much wider than on TV (or simulators)

18. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Campsa is an excellent corner in my opinion. A fast right-hander with a blind apex, always fun to negotiate.

I like Circuit de Catalunya, to be honest. It's a shame the last corner has been tamed by the preceding chicane but, on the whole, it's a good track with some fun corners. There are many far, far worse 'modern' tracks out there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    I'll be a bit patriotic and vote for the Arctic Circle Raceway.

As an added bonus, daylight cycle for 24 hour racing north of the arctic circle is already implemented in the game... :p

• Funny Funny x 4
  20. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    So still a lot to do :D

I nice little addition for the Asian Tracks could be Tsukuba Circuit. I always liked that tiny little track in the older Gran Turismo-Games as it has a nice flow. WTCC or DTM92 would be great on it

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1