What tracks do you want in RRE?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AMG Vilas ®™, Mar 4, 2015.

?

What tracks do you want in RRE?

1. ADELAIDE - INTERLAGOS - BRNO - IMOLA - MALAYSIA GRAN PRIX - BAHRAIN - CANADA MONTREAL - ABU DABHI

33.5%
  2. MONACO - SILVERSTONE

21.7%
  3. SILVERSTONE

27.6%
  4. INTERLAGOS

30.9%
  5. BRNO

27.2%
  6. IMOLA

33.5%
  7. MALAYSIA GP

7.0%
  8. BAHRAIN

9.6%
  9. MONTREAL CANADA

22.1%
  10. ABU DABHI

8.8%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Looks like a nice circuit to drive but I can't see anywhere to overtake? Most races would be a procession IMO :confused:

Where? :p

• Like Like x 1
  2. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    Pau is very tight and rally-ish and it has some sections where to engage in close quarters... It's inevitably a very aggressive circuit so I'd say door to door is quite acceptable/expected. I think wtcc would be the best combo here.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Pau was the scene of the famous WTCC safety car crash.

4. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Estoril anyone?....or TI Aida.

5. matteman

matteman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +128 / 0 / -0
    Australia - Sydney Motorsport Park
    Canada - Mosport
    USA - Atlanta
    UK - Oulton Park
    Italy - Mugello
    Belgium - Spa
    Germany - Nords
    France - Dijon Prenois
    Brazil - Interlagos
    Czeck Republic - Brno
    New Zealand - Pukekohe
    South Africa - Killarney
    Spain - Catalunya
    Sweden - Mantorp Park
    :cool:

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    I hated this track in race07. Fun for hotlapping. Terrible for racing. Like Porto but worse.

7. ::SKRO::

::SKRO:: Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +972 / 0 / -0
    I'd avoid Porto like the plague. It's the epitome of imminent destruction. But I came to like Pau... and its french baguette kiosk at some point in the upper part after the bridge. :p

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. tiagosousagarcia

tiagosousagarcia Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    I might be alone on this, but I loved Porto and Pau! Ok, granted, I'm biased about Porto, considering that that's where I'm originally from. It was incredible cool to drive at high speeds in the same streets that I had to drive at max 50kph in real life.

Still, bias aside, I did like racing in both circuits, incredibly hard and tight, minimal mistakes and you'd be out for good. I did well in Porto because I spent so much time hot lapping in there, but I don't remember ever finishing a race in Pau XD.

That being said, I think R3E is missing some more street circuits (yes, we have Norisring, but it's so damn boring and short, and Bathurst is not exactly in the middle of the city, is it?) so I'd love to have Pau, Porto and Macau here. At least Macau will be here soon™ so I'm a very happy camper.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. GearGrinder

GearGrinder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +60 / 0 / -0
    If I had to pick a street circuit, it would be Singapore. Really tough to drive but plenty of wide spots for passing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    id choose Adelaide cause it's half track half street or gold coast because of the history there or Sidney or perhaps long beach (although the racing their isn't as good)

but if i could choose any street track in the world id choose Hamilton which was only used for two re three years which had a very very aggressive chicane on the back straight (not start finish which is good because i hate chicanes on the start finish straight)

11. Sean Lander

Sean Lander Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    I would like any of the tracks that people are asking for.

Don't quite understand why Sector3 keeps giving us stuff not on the list. But hey I'll take what I can get. Apart from Salzburg

12. XXVI Sol

XXVI Sol Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +104 / 0 / -0
    road Atlanta, VIR, Interlagos, G.Villeneuve, Fuji, le Mans(with buggati), Charade(including north)
    and Inje speedium :)

Last edited: May 3, 2015
  13. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    How about because they've been working on these tracks for over a year in some cases and this thread is a month or two old?

How about most of what they are currently previewing and releasing was known about before this thread was created so many people wouldn't have listed them as they knew they were coming anyway?

How about because it's not as simple as picking a track from a small-sample poll and bringing it out soon after? That's not factoring in available resources, licencing costs and complexities or existing agreements and decisions.

If you read some of the posts from developers about the new direction of the studio then I would expect it to start factoring in the wishes of the community and forum, but that's not going to be an overnight thing and will take time until we start seeing results in terms of content. But based on the quality of the existing stuff, it will be worth the wait :)

14. James Nance

James Nance Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +301 / 0 / -0
    Who said this wish list was official? They go for what they can get there hands on, most of the tracks as you can notice are part of a series or bigger picture you cannot see yet ;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Djpretface

Djpretface Member

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0
    Just some sugestions
    Daytona (road course)
    Long Beach (indycar)
    Barber motosports park(indycar)
    Montreal(F1)
    Toronto(indycar)
    Canadian tire Motorsports park(nascar)
    Mexico(F1)
    Road America (Nascar)

Would love to see more american tracks and Canadian tracks in the game (almost) no other game has got them in. (Mods not included)

16. Sean Lander

Sean Lander Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +65 / 0 / -0
    Never thought this list was 'official' just said I'd like to see any of the tracks on it. I appreciate Sector3's efforts I really do They are fantastic at looking out for their fans.

I'm hoping that as the Europen circuit list fills we'll starting getting a few more Aussie tracks. ☺️

• Like Like x 3
  17. Cosmic

Cosmic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +74 / 0 / -0
    Some inspiration for future hillclimb courses :)

• Like Like x 1
  18. mwoodski

mwoodski New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    Lime Rock Park, Classic Fuji, Gold Coast, Pukekohe, etc.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Cheeseman

Cheeseman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +265 / 0 / -0
    What happened to Brands Hatch GP? R3E has Brands Hatch Indy but somehow GP still isnt in the game?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Indy was made for the DTM game, but DTm doesn't use the full one so I guess it hasn't come to the top of the priorities list yet. Maybe after the WIP Paul Ricard, Spa, Nurburgring, Silverstone etc but I don't assume it will be considered before those are completed.