What/Where is the official Support Link?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by J.Simonds, May 6, 2021.

1. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    The only place I have seen a link to Support is when I get the "Error 13" message when the game crashes. In searching the net for a link I found two places where Raceroom shows a support link for R3... but which is it, and why is it so hard to find a reference to the official support link.. Here are the two I found.. which one should we use?. Or is there a third of fourth site I haven't located? Are these two seperate form the one embedded in the game?

Site One - https://support.raceroomracingexperience.com/new-ticket

Site Two - https://www.raceroom.com/en/support-2/

2. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
    Well, the first one looks good, I used it by myself. It refers to the game Raceroom Racing Experience as to be seen in the link.
    But, just let me say, please cool down a bit.;)
    Lot's of people are willing to help. But your underlaying rage makes it hard to do this in kind way.

3. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0

If you are reading rage, then that is you putting it on me... Frustration, yes.. rage, no.. Please stop reading into my message intent that is not there. I do not think it is unreasonable to want to know what the proper link is, especially as I used one as I should last week, and there dialogue indicates I would get a reply email, which I did not.

I also do not think it is unreasonable to want a clear link to support with the game itself, but I was unable to locate one.

I am encouraged to sumbit Tech Support tickets, but the system R3 presents could use improvement.

It also gets old to be attacked by the elite here on a constant basis.. I even had a video I posted down voted by one of you Mods... why?

anywho.. have nice day..

4. fischhaltefolie

fischhaltefolie Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,042 / 0 / -0
  5. J.Simonds

J.Simonds Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Yes.. well.. this place is hostile... It is counter productive to growing the game.. but there you are.. It is a real shame. The attitude of the mods here really sucks... and yeah. it is a shame ..

6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Support is here in the forums , the raceroom support is limited and more for financial transactions

As above stop being like this

Final warning
    I will remove you from the forum

Andi

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    While i certainly agree that he can be rather difficult to work with/talk to i dont think hes doing anything thatd justify getting kicked out of here..

8. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    his every second post mentiones either elite, mods downvoting him or how hostile this forum is :confused:

9. Nico Kunze

Nico Kunze Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +396 / 0 / -0
    Not wrong but i dont feel like hes trolling or insulting people, mainly just being a bit more vocal about his opinions than he should be. Dont know the official guideline for kicking people out but personally id only see it fitting in extreme cases where a persons intentions are very clearly just negative (for lack of a better word) which i dont feel is the case here

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    Thank you the guys above for your words , taken into account

Andi

• Like Like x 1