wheel question?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pastor_Chris, Feb 6, 2015.

1. Pastor_Chris

Pastor_Chris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    I know the multiple threads about which wheel to buy on various sites, but which wheel works best with R3E the g27 or gt3 rs? I ask because this is my go to Sim and I would like the best experience as possible

2. Monza

Monza New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I'd go with the Fanatec GT3RS wheel with the club sport pedals if your budget allows. I've used the G27 and I own the GT3RS, it's night and day better!!

3. Thomas Friedrich

Thomas Friedrich Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    I have got the CSR and it's a great wheel, you get quality/value for your money. I use the CSP V2 with it, the best pedals in this price range IMO. A cheaper alternative are the Elite pedals and they also have the load cell technology.
    Regarding the pedals, I would only buy one of those two...

4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +791 / 0 / -0
    My 2cents worth / gt3rs wheel , great bit of kit last a good while and i managed to break nothing until the cam belt literally wore out after 3 years ...; i dont have the cs v2 pedals , i have the v1 again another great bit of kit but .... buy spares , minimum 2 hal sensors and a load cell , that way very little if any down time

Andi

5. Drei

Drei Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +82 / 0 / -0
    If you have to chose between Fanatec and Logitech, go for Fanatec imo, but you should check Thrustmaster as well. Their new generation wheels (T500, T300, TX) feels very good. On pedals....if you go for Fanatec wheel, yes, go for Fanatec Clubsport or Elite pedals, just make sure you order spare parts for pedals as well... :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thomas Friedrich

Thomas Friedrich Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +192 / 0 / -0
    I use my CSP V2 for about 2 years and 20.000 virtual kilometers now... no problems at all!

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Pastor_Chris

Pastor_Chris Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    I actually got a great deal on a g27 it has bodner cable, a spring mod, and a load cell for 250 shipped