Problem Wheel turns to right by itself on Logitech G920 & FFB Understeer effect not working at all.

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Robert Cameron, Feb 21, 2016.

1. Robert Cameron

Robert Cameron New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,

Here is some information:

System: Windows 7, 64bit
    Controller: Logitech G920, with latest firmware. (Running in test mode, as otherwise driver signature is not recognised and then wheel does not work at all)

I have set the wheel rotation to 540° in the logitech gaming software.
    In R3E, i have tried all kinds of settings for the wheel - however there are two persistant problems.

1. As soon as I turn the wheel, the force feedback tries to turn the wheel to right by itself. It feels fine when turning left, but when turning right it is a very odd feeling having the wheel turn to the right by itself. However when driving in a straight line it is fine (mostly).
    2. Force feedback does not decrease when getting understeer. No matter how strong i put the intensitiy in the steering force settings, the force feedback is always there, and always trying to turn to the right..

Thank you in advance to whomever is able to help me.

-Robert

2. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    In windows setup put the wheel rotation to 900° and same in the game basic wheel setup then each car have their own rotation setup use those to change rotation instead it give a more precise rotation
    Have you set the FFB to be reversed or it can behave very strange ;)

3. Robert Cameron

Robert Cameron New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the reply. I tried putting the wheel rotation to 900° in windows/LGS, and increasing the steering sensitivity in the game. I also tried setting the FFB reversed. However the same problems still exist. Maybe this is because the G920 is not yet officially recognised by Sector3?

4. Mich Angel

Mich Angel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +216 / 0 / -0
    Well there was a solution for that somewhere here on the forum... just don't remember where so search I think you find it fairly easy.

5. Paradox Agi

Paradox Agi Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0