When is the next patch?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Azfalt Raser, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I loved R3E.
    I still love R3E.
    But some of the issues I'm experiencing has killed the fun factor and I'm finding that I am playing less and less and honestly, don't feel like spending more money on raceroom in it's current configuration.

So when is the next patch?

AI behavior (brought up by many people, multiple times)
    When I bump AI from behind I SPIN.
    When AI bumps me from behind I SPIN.

AI drives out of gravel traps like they are on asphalt.

When a car bumps you, driving side by side, WHY is there no feel or sound?
    example: Sachsenring. high speed right turn which leads to the downhill section. I side swiped a corvette and there was no impact noise. There was no feel of an impact. My car just suddenly slowed down like I was in mud and the longer I kept my foot in it, the slower my car went. I thought I had cleared that car. So I had no idea what was going on.

Why do many of the cars feel like street cars?
    Reminds me of a video of Sector3 driving a van on a racetrack.
    Van turns in, van leans, suspension sets, tires lean, front tires push and you hear the tires screaming for grip. On a track day, my street car felt like that on 14" tires (195/60/14).
    When I used racing rubber (225/50/15) my SEDAN felt like a SLOT CAR. The time it took to transition was alot shorter than what I'm experiencing in this game. These in game RACE cars are supposed to be the cutting edge of technology in their eras with STIFF SUSPENSIONS & WIDE RACING SLICKS......
    You're telling me that a mid 90's SEDAN (U.S. Mondeo equivalent), on stock suspension, can set into a corner quicker than a GT3?
    Basically, it feels like the in game race car is on tall narrow street tires. The amount of time it takes for a race car suspension to set into a corner should be much faster considering the quality of the race cars that is being simulated. It almost seems like the van testing was translated into the game

I'm seeing so much red...i can't go on talking about it.

2. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0