Where is the transactions history?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rella, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Hello,
    maybe a dumb question but I can't find the transactions hitory / "Transaktionsverlauf" any more.
    I can remember it occured when clicking the drop down of your vRP account and you could check when and what you bought for how much. I know the bought content section in the store. I checked now the portal, my profile and the store and somehow can't find it.
    Thanks in advance :oops:

Just found it when you access your account through the browser. There you have redeem code and transactions history. But why is this missing in the UI of the game?

Attached Files:

2. Bailey Lagstrum

Bailey Lagstrum Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +105 / 0 / -0
    Rella, I realize this isn't in the same but you can view your purchase history thru Steam if that helps.
    Click your user name at top right corner of your Steam Browser, then Account Details > View Purchase History.
    It's all of your Steam purchases obviously, but at least you have a record there you can refer to.
    Bailey

3. Rella

Rella Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +108 / 0 / -0
    Thanks Bailey. I already posted the thread and found what I was looking after it in the web account. The steam hstory doesn't show the liveries and cars in detail I think. Was just wondering why I couldn't find it in the game itself. Question answered ;)