Question Why change the replay??

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by David Plummer, Apr 17, 2015.

1. David Plummer

David Plummer Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    09-04-2015

Hotfix Patch

Game:
    - Fixed issue with position bar showing wrong time left e.g. 30 mins on 60 min race.

- Changed so that only race and practice (track test) session replays are saved.

- Replay is saved when the session ends in Single Player.

- Replay is saved when player receives session results from dedicated server in Multiplayer.

Hi all,

Im just alittle annoyed we can not now use the instant replay in game, i do a lot of leaderboard challenges and pratices and really enjoy watching back my current fastest laps or looking how a took a perticular corner etc. If this provides a big performance increase or another big gain then im happy to lose this feature (although still alittle miffed). So can anyone shed any light on the reason why??

• Agree Agree x 7
  2. MeMotS

MeMotS Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,056 / 0 / -0
    So your best leaderboard lap is not saved anymore ? Sorry haven't had a chance to play in a while.

Is that right?

3. David Plummer

David Plummer Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    It still saves it, but to watch it you would have to quit the session goto the media hub and load it back up again such a long winded process.

4. David Plummer

David Plummer Member

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0
    So no feed back from anyone else on this change? am i the only one that misses it?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. {FL}monsterZERO

{FL}monsterZERO New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    No, you're not the only one. I really don't know why they made this change. Super frustrating. This is the ONLY sim I play where you can't view replays in-race.

When playing SP, I like to quickly check the replay after I get shunted by the AI to see if there was anything I could've done to have prevented it. Now that's impossible. Really sucks, especially with how often the AI does this...