Wishes for features in RaceRoom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Terje Helle, May 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Terje Helle

Terje Helle New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Hello, I already have posted this in the Discord server, but there everything just disappears.

I think R3E and the ranked servers would be even better if:

1. You could send a message to the people you raced with after the race, like send them a message on their profile site. This would make for at better community feel, and you can get to know each other.

2. See the laptimes on the ranked race list. Best lap, and overall laptimes for everyone.

3. See the ratings of everyone on the ranked race list.

4. Connect the forum to the race room experience site. (where you can see the statistic of the drivers and such.) This would again make for a easy way to get the community to reach out to each other.

5. Make championships that last for a few weeks out of some of the ranked races.

I know about the Discord server, but that makes for chatting there and then, and then it disappears for ever...

This would make R3E as good as Iracing, and I believe it would take the sim to new heights. Im really enjoying this sim at the moment, and are my go to sim for online racing. I pay for Iracing, but use R3E... :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
  3. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    As @FeltHλt has pointed out we already have a wishlist. I am closing this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.