Wonderful simulator but ..... A.I must be improved!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rob-olley, Apr 22, 2017.

1. Rob-olley

Rob-olley Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Hello to all,
    This simulator has some charm and I really like it. I find one of the best on the square! However, the aspect of A.I must definitely be perfected. Yesterday I had a race of my own championship (the last one that was worth the whole championship) where I had to capitulate because of thrusts from behind "selfish" cars that pushed me and kicked off ... a two, three Times until I finish the race, last one! For the AI (in this race) it was not worth the track cut (twice CPUs driven by the CPU cut the track without any penalties) as an infringement and I happened to undergo overtaking where you see very well To the replay that the car of the CPU surpasses me and puts it in front of me completely unnatural .... as if some mysterious force had pushed it to the side to position itself right in front of my car! I'm sorry for this abnormal behavior and I hope you put your hand firmly to the simulator A.I, because it would be a shame to leave it, since everything else is really nice and well done !!

Ps. Forgive my English who uses the translator! Sorry!:(

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    Uh oh, sounds like we may have a Sector 3 AI judgement day in 2024!! That explains why the game is perpetually in beta....once the AI become self aware and start taking over, we'll have version 1.0 finally....

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    You are fast to driving
    I want to see your brave appearance with E-SPORTS WTCC:)

4. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    I understand
    Good luck league;)

5. Riverside

Riverside Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +85 / 0 / -0
    I abandoned RR championships months ago when the AIs turned like this, moved to AC and even the forced AMS champ option, leaving RR only for league play

Never complaint because i rather spend time racing than arguing those who think it's great

Truth is some may love to race against 20 Takuma Satos, I don't, not realistic; it was fine before. Sad.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Yatzeck

Yatzeck Member

Ratings:
    +24 / 0 / -0
    @ Rob-olley. This is waste one's breath. Belief of AI greatestness is here so big...Space power of overtake, no penalty track cutting, raming from behind, unconscionable agression in the opinion of many are not so disturbed (?!). In my opinion these behavior are unacceptable in any race circumstances in any level of race participants. This simulated no one racing concept.
    What for R3E are made for? I don't know, but for me not for participate in racing simulation. Grinding laptimes? Purchase new cars and tracks? Endless wait for racers online in my level...? Unluckily of course yes.
    And I love everyone of my disagreeers. :)

• Agree Agree x 1