Bug Wrong driving mode/difficulty shown on profile/stats?

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by ADriver, Mar 7, 2019.

1. ADriver

ADriver New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Dear fellow sim racers,

I made a strange discovery on my profile page today, after playing the game for three months now.

The profile shows „Novice“ as my favorite driving mode, which is really, really wrong. I only use „Get Real“ all the time. The favorite single player event is also show wrong, it shows „Leadership Challenge“ instead of a training or single race which occurs more often in my case.

The strangest thing to see is on the detail information screen. It seems that every single entry is wrong. For example, today I drove a race in „Get Real“. It lists this race (the amount of laps and the fastest laptime) with driving mode „Novice“.

To be honest, I don’t like that very much - is there anything I can do?

As far as I see, it looks like the key/value pairs for Novice and Get Real are swapped in my case. All stats would be correct if you would exchange the word Novice with Get Real.

Thanks a lot for your help,

Jean

Last edited: Mar 7, 2019
  2. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    The difficulties have been phased out in the November update. Basically there is only one difficulty with customizable driving aids right now. They should simply remove the distinction between the difficulties on the statistics pages.