Resolved Wrong results

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Gerbuho, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Gerbuho

Gerbuho Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    This is the second time this happens:

ADAC 2014 custom championship. I finish 1st (Lausitz) in both races and appear as DNF in results (even Mr. B told me about my "awful result" ha ha).

Well, just that.

Cheers.

2. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Weird... Was there a mandatory pit stop? Sounds like you didn't do your driver change during the pit window

3. Tobias Schröder

Tobias Schröder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +273 / 0 / -0
    Had this bug already months ago. I restarted the championship, it never occurred again.

4. Sascha Brandenburg

Sascha Brandenburg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +56 / 0 / -0
    We tried out the ADAC GT MASTERS Rules in our League and noticed that the Pit Stop, Driver Change seems to be a little bit buggy. We tried several racetimes like 20 minutes , 30 minutes and so on.

At one race it was really strange because all of us done a driver change but one driver doesnt goes into box. He was the only one who didnt recieved a DQ the otherones recieved a DQ after Race. That was in a 20 minute race and after the Pit Window closed u get 3 rounds to make your driver change otherwise normally u recieve a DQ. But in a 20 minute race he was able to finish the race inside those 3 laps. So the game doesnt give out a DQ for him but the other ones get a DQ.

Its really necessary to look if u get a Drive Through when u were too fast inside the Pit entry. If u go out u became a message but if u dont notice that u stay out and after the race u get a DQ. So maybe this was the point why u get a DQ because u only get a notice for some seconds and not continious to see a i was too fast inside the pit so i need to make a Drive Through.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gerbuho

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    Oh, thanks guys, that must be it. Since I had noticed in other championship that the extra 10 secs of driver change were the same I always lost relative to other drivers I decided not to make the change (didn't know was cause of DQ) and coincidentally this time, as a test, I told the crew chief to stop updates so I would request what I needed when I needed.

Actually, in other champioship in DTM 2014, the crew chief saved me from DQ for speeding in pit lane thanks to his calls.

This is a new opportunity to thank again @mr_belowski for the Crew Chief. Now I drive as I always wanted, with a clean screen. I guess I'll never use the "shut up" command again. ;)

6. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    He doesn't get offended easily, and will happily go back to updating you if you ask him. You don't even need to say please :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Gerbuho

Ratings:
    +264 / 0 / -0
    I really don't understand how this works. I tried tonight with driver change and it was frustrating

I started 19th and managed to get to the 6th (some wrecks in the way), so 12 cars got into the pits behind me. When I exit, I'm 19th again and 7 seconds behind the next guy.

I love this sim but all this "things" with the pits (problems where there are mandatory and problems where there aren't) are disappointing.

8. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    it is still in their first iteration which is why they are only in the experiences at this point.

9. kris_peeters

kris_peeters Member

Ratings:
    +19 / 0 / -0
    If during the driver change you rotate your tires, you have to stay in the pit an extra ten seconds. So you have to uncheck tire rotation, or otherwise everyone will beat your pit stop by 10 seconds which can explain why you got in the pit being in sixth position but leave the pit in 19th.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1