Problem Wrong Track Textures Loaded

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by M4IRC1IE, Aug 30, 2015.

1. M4IRC1IE

M4IRC1IE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Nobody else have Same issues? Dont know how to fix that. Makes no fun to play career like this. Tracks looking totally naked

2. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0

here is another career gameplay @ Spielberg. You can see ingame there are no DTM signs on track and in the replay in the down right side there is all okay...

3. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Could you maybe post your graphic settings?
    I just tried some single races and a championship and I can't reproduce this, sorry.
    Is the chapionship save file maybe an old one, meaning you created it some time ago, before a major update? Did you try creating a new championship?

4. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    I have played a lot with graphic Settings and cant get it away. Normal low medium and high Settings and now something between medium and high without car shadows. The Championship file is not very old and with this Championship at norisring with Same Settings all okay. I thought okay its done and then next race The Same. Later i will try to start a new Championship but anyway want to finish this for my Youtube Channel ;-)

5. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, it's a bloody shame and I can't think of any logic reason why this should be happening...

6. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    okay now i found something interesting. next race in career is nürburgring started train the textures are right. then i go from train directly to q1 q2 q3 all okay. started race all okay. then i ran out of time and quit the race. later when i continued the career the game loads the nürburgring race and whats there? right, wrong textures. could it be when you go the normal way from train to q1 q2 q3 and race its okay. but when you quit the race and later load the championship into race it failed?!?!

7. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    That could indeed be a scenario, gonna have to check when I find the time. Maybe someone else can confirm.

8. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Not so if there is anybody else like me and couldn't tell you what is written on any signage around track, tend to be looking where I'm going! ;)

9. Christian G

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Huh, and where might that be, straight up? :p

Well some of those are actually pretty handy brake markers...

10. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    Yeah thats anoying in practice i have these brake markers and then in race its away. Hopefully someone else has Same issues. Want to get it away

11. M4IRC1IE

Ratings:
    +68 / 0 / -0
    okay, now i have tested it in a full championship. the problem is when you quit after qualifying and come back later to the race the textures for dtm are not loaded. need to be fixed! Hopefully to see it fixed in 2015 dtm

• Informative Informative x 1