Released WTCC 2015 Car Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    thanks. What I imagined, since the FWD cars to me have felt very good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. D.Boon

D.Boon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +386 / 0 / -0
    Has no-body noticed the reduced on throttle (mid corner) wheel spin?

There was also real world driver feedback applied to the WTCC '15 s (14s too... probably... but don't quote me on that). @Karsten Borchers and @Marko Hartikainen have done a terrific job with the changes made between WTCC years, cars are great fun, well balanced (now) and the AI works well (miracle!).

Favorite cars in R3E.

Apart from the NSU.

And the GTR3s

And the upcoming Formula cars

and the upcoming GTOs....

Ohhhhh the future is certainly looking bright for R3E!!! :D.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    I watched the race and apart from two corners this is how they drive there in real life.

4. Robert Wiesenmüller

Robert Wiesenmüller Esports / Events

Ratings:
    +1,133 / 0 / -0
    I watched the first race today too, I am a bit shocked that they drive like this :D But the real track had some anticut barriers in place, maybe that would be a good thing if they were here too for the competition.

About the balancing of the cars: It seems like the Honda has been slowed down quite a bit, hasn't it? When I was doing comparison runs at Zandvoort and Paul Ricard, especially in terms of traction it was far inferior to the Chevrolet and it also seemed to lack some outright pace. It's still good under braking but the downshift prevention comes in so early that I would say it lost its advantage there too. And then it loses time over kerbs as well. In Paul Ricard in particular I am about half a second faster in the Chevy, despite that I have way more experience in the Honda. I fear that the Honda goes from the most popular car to being not a viable choice.

5. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Even in 14 Chevy was the most drivable.Honda was not so easy to master but not so difficult as the C-Elyssee.In 15 it seems that Citroen became somewhat easier to drive so the Honda by default is the difficult one.

6. CezarF1

CezarF1 Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    It is very sad enter the game in the store will buy a track or car is with a value when I purchase appears another value but expensive aicho an error.
    It should be the value that this showing:(:(:(:(

7. Sparkyplug

Sparkyplug New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    great to have 2015 wtcc now but what are the chances of getting wtcc16 while the season is still on going?

8. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    well at least the Volvo and some new Liveries...

9. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Absolutely no chance at all!

Licensing old bean, WTCC is released same time every year, one year behind, plenty to play with while we wait! ;)

10. R. Winkler

R. Winkler Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +52 / 0 / -0
    I drove the Citroen yesterday on the Slovakiaring Campionship and had a totally different feeling compared to the 2014 cars. You have much more understeer mid-corner/corner exit and the front brakes easily lock the tyres with break balance around 58/42.
    Now it's possible to to use a break balance of 50/50 with a rear wing of 9 and you don't have any problems with oversteering and can achieve good times. This seems to be a bit unrealistic to me.

If you take a look at the last 2 rounds of the WTCC Championship you only see Chevrolets in the Top20 and some Ladas with a 1-2s lead. So the balancing seems to be a bit odd.

11. ketioz1024

ketioz1024 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Is there any way where i can choose the AI? i wanna play with the normal licesed drivers like Coronel and not just the temporary drivers like homola or rydel.

12. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Yep, what better way to promote the new season than with last year's product.

13. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Not yet. Such a feature has been requested many times. We have been told it will happen but how long? Who knows.

14. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Blame WTCC, their call!

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Moritz Löhner

Moritz Löhner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +621 / 0 / -0
    I´ve noticed something.
    If you bump the rear of anothers car you have 0 FFB.
    That´s very dangerous because most of the time you clip anothers rear you only notice it with your FFB and if this isn´t working you probably push your oponent off the track.

Especially with Touring Cars it´s very important to know when you clip your frontmans car because this happens very often.

16. seufmeister

seufmeister Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    Does anyone else have problems with the upshift automatic only in wtcc 2015. sometimes the gear doesn't change and just stucks. mostly 2 to 3rd gear. maybe the most of you is shifting manually so you don't have problems.

17. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    This is a known issue and being looked into.

No idea when it will be fixed though, sorry.

18. gcookscotland

gcookscotland New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    How do you start a WTCC 2015 season?

19. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    You have to create custom championship yourself.

20. gcookscotland

gcookscotland New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    So if I want a pre set season I have to purchase the DTM experience?