Released WTCC 2015 Car Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    WTCC Rules also possible?

2. Hannes Wallstedt

Hannes Wallstedt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +280 / 0 / -0
    The packs that are called "Experiences" are the ones that contain pre-made seasons while the WTCC 2015 Car Pack is just that, a car pack.

There's a Custom Championship game mode where you could create your own series of races.

3. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    Nope, you have to use standard R3E rules for your championship. There are several options, but you can't have a 2 race format for instance.

4. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Metalogic

Metalogic Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +234 / 0 / -0
    Though Sector 3 have hinted that they intend to implement being able to set such things and other championship-specific rules and regulations in the main game in the future. I certainly hope so, I'm not buying ADAC GT Masters 2015 until this is done, otherwise will be a step backwards from the ADAC 2014 Experience package.

• Like Like x 1
  6. gcookscotland

gcookscotland New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    On steam it's not called car pack, it's called WTCC 2015 season. I guess that because the tracks are also included. Which experience is the best to get? Is DTM 2015 just a team upgrade from 2014?

7. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Active Member

Ratings:
    +30 / 0 / -0
    In DTM 2015 the car physics was updated. So far, It's my favorite experience package.

8. gcookscotland

gcookscotland New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    I've been trying to find a game that's championship mode comes close to TOCA 2. It seems that the experience modes in race room are the closest I will find. It would be great if they had a BTCC 199x experience.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Felix Azur

Felix Azur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hello @Sector3
    why the Citroen is the worst car performance while in reality it is the best ?

Thanks ;)

10. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    I don't think the C-Elysee is the worst car performance wise.Its just more difficult to drive so without an absolutely nailed set up,it makes it feel worse compared to the other cars.Try the Chevy.Its the easiest car,handling wise.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2016
  11. Felix Azur

Felix Azur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just look the leaderboard to see that the Citroen is the least efficient !!! ;)

12. alesi27

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Yeah,people don't use the Citroen because it's the most tricky to drive.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Felix Azur

Felix Azur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    So it is illogical because in reality it is very superior to all other cars !

14. alesi27

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    I know first hand that the Citroen is better than the rest of the field in reality.In game BOP(Balance of Perfomance) makes all cars pretty much equal.C-Elysee's BOP makes the car trickier to drive so as to equalise the field.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Felix Azur

Felix Azur Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    ok, but the concern is that on R3E the Citroen is less efficient than the other while Honda Chevrolet and Lada are equivalent !

it's a shame to have finally penalized the Citroen pretext that it is too fast in irl

16. alesi27

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Well,for better or for worse thats how BOP works.The best are penalised most.