Released WTCR 2020 Car Pack

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Georg Ortner, Feb 23, 2021.

1. FeltHλt

FeltHλt Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +479 / 0 / -0
    i believe there was only one entry with the car and they used such "livery" (at least thats what wtcr site tells me)

Is Comte and Young Renault the same car? From what i can see, Comte was driving in Young's place

There's also this Keeffe guy, i hope his car is in aswell :)

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
  2. Fleskebacon

Fleskebacon Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +258 / 0 / -0
    Even though I really don't like fwd racing, it's impossible not to love these little cars. :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0
    Same here, I never did much stuff with touring cars until I tried these bad boys in raceroom, now I cannot get enough of them.:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Stickdeath1980

Stickdeath1980 Active Member

Ratings:
    +44 / 0 / -0
    Garry-Rogers.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
  6. Balrog

Balrog Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +466 / 0 / -0
    Both the O'Keeffe and Young cars are visible on the first pic in the OP.;)

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. TheOutdriver97

TheOutdriver97 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +47 / 0 / -0
    Would be nice if we got the Aragon layout they raced in the season finale with the chicane on the straight.

Otherwise it's a long straight when you've got someone in your slipstream.

Really looking forward to the Renault arriving this time and the new Audi RS3 LMS arriving next time given Comtoyou have confirmed it for 2021.

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  8. [weichenschleicher]

[weichenschleicher] Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Yeees!!!

9. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Erm! I popped in the Renault and found myself underneath the car in the pits, made it awfully tricky to drive, so hopped out and into the Cupra and I appeared where I should, in the drivers seat. Fps in the 2020 WTCR's at Brands GP was awful, guessing all this is post update heeby geeby's due to traffic etc, thought I ought to mention it though as you never know!

10. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Renault bug when using triples has already been acknowledged and will get sorted asap.

Can't really comment on fps but might indeed just be post-update hiccups.

11. elkingdu50

elkingdu50 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +145 / 0 / -0
    For some unknown reason, I have 7.9 GB to download instead of the expected 1.7 GB o_O

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. sebastian bestard sanchez

sebastian bestard sanchez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Entré en el Renault y me encontré debajo del coche en boxes,
    alguna solución pronto

13. olli green

olli green Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    really nice to see the 2020 cars.
    but i just figured out a massive problem with the AI on the nordschleife (vln) with 99 AI (multi class, many different classes) with this update:

I had choosen the new wtcr renault so my starting position was something at the 50th position or so (random position).
    and with a rolling start i didnt even get to the start line... all the AI just crashes and driving backwards and forwards and things like that... tried this a few times now... :/

btw: never had this problem before when starting from such a high starting position

edit: tried to drive a gt3 car now (starting in front of the 99 AI field) to see, what hapenns when i drove one lap around the nords (to see if they are still just standing there and driving back and forward)... and they just retired... so many cars of the 99 AI just retired...

Last edited: Feb 25, 2021
  14. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    What are your PC specs? That many AI needs a really beefy CPU. The AI will always bug out if you start hitting 100% on the CPU.

15. olli green

olli green Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Ryzen 7,16gb, 2070rtx super.

Never had this problem before. :/
    Most of the time when i am racing offline, i am driving this constellation with nordschleife and 99 AI and this never happened until today.

16. ravey1981

ravey1981 Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +873 / 0 / -0
    Seems odd. I'll see if I can get someone to reproduce the issue. Thanks for reporting.

• Like Like x 1
  17. olli green

olli green Member

Ratings:
    +18 / 0 / -0
    Thanks!

Crew chief says there is a "big pile up" and i think this is(maybe), why the the rest of the field stops(?). Then all cars around me (incl. my car) starting to drive forward and backward and crash into each other at really slow speed. This is before me (the player) gains the control over the car. So there is nothing i can do only to cancel the race before it started.

18. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    No idea, but now is definitely the time to buy a couple of the WTCR20s separately ;)

19. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    Yes, the Hyondy and Audi are both 2 euros for a limited time, so it makes more sense just to get one of those than the full pack, especially if you already own the 18 and 19 packs.

Weird the 2019 pack works out as the least expensive of all 3 considering they all have cars and not too many livery differences. IIRC the 2018 pack used to cost less than 2019.

20. Vale

Vale Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +279 / 0 / -0
    The totally new cars are not discounted because I think the idea was to appease people who already have 2018 and 2019 models. You´ll have to wait for the next sale.