Youtube permission GT Legends

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by flp, Oct 22, 2016.

1. flp

flp New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Hey Racing fans,

i am not sure if this is the right place to ask but maybe someone here can help me.

So i am a small youtuber with 700 subscriptions right now, and i want to play GT Legends on my channel. I bought this game right at the relase and enjoyed it very much.

Because S3S is the legal successor of Simbin i ask here, who can i ask for a permission or do i need one at all?

Just to clarify: I don't want to earn money with the videos (yeah, my channel is way to small to earn a meaningful amount of money), I play the game on my channel only for the entertainment of my viewers.

If someone could answer my questions, that would be great.

Thank you and keep racing.
    FLP

• Like Like x 3
  2. Christian G

Christian G Topological Agitator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +2,411 / 0 / -0
    Hi and welcome to the Sector3 forum,

I'm pretty sure you don't need permission for tubing any SimBin/Sector3 product. We're glad if you enjoy them and present them to your followers.

But I'm not an employee of Sector3, so if you want to be extra sure just contact @J-F Chardon, he's the head producer and will be able to give you a definitive answer.

Good luck with your channel and feel free to share your vids here on the forum.

Cheers

Christian

3. Georg Ortner

Georg Ortner KW Studios Developer

Ratings:
    +3,507 / 0 / -0
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. flp

flp New Member

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0
    Great, thank you for your answers. Really looking forward showing/playing GT Legends on my youtube channel. :)

• Like Like x 1