Problem Zakspeed Ford Capri automatic acceleration

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Morv, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Morv

Morv New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi,
    since the latest patch the Zakspeed Ford Capri is automatically accelerating up to 30 km/h.
    I have set the transmission to be manual with H-shifter enabled and manual clutch. Usually the engine would stop when clutch and throttle aren't properly used when starting but this isn't happening at all. As soon as I'm shifting into first gear the car is accelerating by itself.

I've recorded a video so you can see by yourself. I'm not actively accelerating until a bit ouf of the pit exit. Even then you can see the behaviour is a bit strange.
    After fully accelerating you can notice it even better.

My wheel is a Logitech G27, latest software is installed.
    I've deleted my profile once from ..Documents/My Games/SimBin/RaceRoom Racing Experience but it didn't help.
    The problem is not present when driving the Audi TT without H-shifter, for example.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Morv

2. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    This is perfectly normal if u don't have auto clutch enabled. Every car with manual clutch behaves like this

3. Morv

Morv New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Really? I have clutch pushed down, put in first gear and then let go the clutch completely in one step without using the throttle. The engine should stop, just like the engine of the Audi TT does when I'm not properly starting.

4. rad

rad Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +458 / 0 / -0
    Engine has enough of power to move the car anyway.