Bug Zandvoort Starting Grid & Pit Lane - Disqualified

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Brussells, May 31, 2016.

1. Brussells

Brussells Member

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0
    Zandvoord Starting Grid back in position 13th or 14th (If I remember rightly).
    Starting on the right hand side of the track, right by the pit lane markings. On Green, if you happen to ever so slightly cross the line you get an instant disqualification.

Hope that makes sense. Let me know if you need more information.

2. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    I cant seem to reproduce this problem in Single Player.

I was using WTCC 15, standing start, starting position 13 & 15, and all 3 different penalty options. The most I got was a cut track warning, and a very minor slowdown penalty when that option was enabled.

What are your settings when you experienced this? Also which cars were you using if you can remember? Also, did this happen in single player or multiplayer?

3. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
  4. nate

nate Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +875 / 0 / -0
    Wow, that is a very extreme penalty... Never seen a DSQ given out when you are still on the track... Although I have seen the "pit window" appear on screen if you are somewhat close to the pit lane. Maybe the game thinks you are in the pit lane and somehow cutting the track?

Although, Im pretty sure most of the tracks got looked at and adjusted with the last big patch in March. Since many tracks were giving penalties for driving down the pit lane. (separate bug that was fixed)

I only tested this from a standing start like the first post said, and could not reproduce yet. So maybe this also happens during a race like you mention.

More testing is in order apparently :D:mad:

5. m.bohlken

m.bohlken Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +988 / 0 / -0
    The Zandvoort-Bug is still existent - at least on National and Club. I've posted an Update on 11. May were I got that again. I guess it doesn't matter if you are within a race or short after the start. I think it is just about the Zone where you drive - and for sure, if it is very close to the Starting-grid it could be very frustrating.

The Slow-Down you've got might be down to the rules you've selected. If slow-downs are disabled and Penaltys active I guess you'll get a DQF instead of the Slow-Down.

But FYI: @Christian Göpfert already confirmed that he had opened a Ticket in the Bug-Tracker for that.

• Like Like x 1
  6. majuh

majuh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +257 / 0 / -0
    This bug still exists after the latest patch. Zandvoort Club, Get Real, Drive Through penalties, I started from grid position 15 (yellow BMW):

20170125212750_1.jpg

7. Andy Blade

Andy Blade Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 0 / -0
    Yes I reported this bug while ago seems it got missed getting fixed in this update ? I will put in a reminder