Released Zhuhai International Circuit

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Feb 19, 2018.

1. switchface

switchface Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +111 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for the insight @J-F Chardon, that is exactly why I was asking, to gain a sense of the thought process/product roadmap. Always appreciate how forthcoming you guys are.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Leigh

Leigh Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +45 / 0 / -0
    Is it going well developer peoples? I bet it's going well.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Genghiz Kahn

Genghiz Kahn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. N.Sheik

N.Sheik New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    I'm tired of asking for improvements, such as ample setup, time transition, safety car, track temperature and compound tires, since it's hard to see that in RaceRoom, we'll continue to buy tracks ...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Neil Bateman

Neil Bateman Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +48 / 0 / -0
    Sadly this has always been one of the most frustrating things about sim racing titles, not one sim has everything that you would like whether it be cars, tracks, features or physics.
    If you have any or all of the top 5 or 6 sim titles you will find everything you could ever want or need but never all in one sim, we can all ask for things we want to see in our favorite sim title but if it never happens then you just have to switch between sims to get it.
    We are all very lucky we have so much choice right now but I agree when you love one particular sim more than any other it kills you when the things you want most are not in the sim, but as the saying goes "That's the way the cookie crumbles":)

6. N.Sheik

N.Sheik New Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0
    [LIGAÇÃO = "Neil Bateman, post: 146574, membro: 6363"] Infelizmente, esta sempre foi uma das coisas mais frustrantes sobre os títulos de corrida de sim, nem um sim tem tudo o que você gostaria, seja carros, faixas, recursos ou física.
    Se você tiver algum ou todos os títulos top 5 ou 6 sim você encontrará tudo o que você poderia querer ou precisa, mas nunca todos em um sim, todos podemos pedir coisas que queremos ver em nosso título favorito de sim, mas se nunca acontece, então, você só precisa alternar entre sims para obtê-lo.
    Todos nós somos muito sortudos, temos muita escolha agora, mas eu concordo quando você ama um sim em particular mais do que qualquer outro que o mata quando as coisas que você mais deseja não estão no sim, mas como diz o ditado "Essa é a maneira como o Biscoito desmoronado " :)[/ QUOTE]

Não precisa procurar outro, porque já tenho quase todos
    Eu gosto muito disso, mas o problema é que os fãs estão felizes com qualquer coisa, mas tenho uma certeza, não vou reclamar mais, não vou dar golpes no ponto das facas, quando quiser mais completo, não será RR, sim vou usar outro Sim, continuaremos a comprar trilhas e carros que mal usamos, e com muito jejum e orações, o corredor terá melhor até 2030

7. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,013 / 0 / -0
    Pretry cool track. Thanks guys.

8. PE4

PE4 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +69 / 0 / -0
    Will there be a free event so I can try the track before buying? (also for Road America)

• Like Like x 2
  9. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    The performance of this track with triple screen (multi view mode) is so bad.

I have many Raceroom tracks and this is the one that has the worst optimization. The drop of FPS in the last corner before the main straight and in the whole straight is very high.

I don't understand it, because graphically it isn't better than the other tracks.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Did some laps with the m235i and personally i am really loving the track. :)
    The straights and hairpins remind me strongly of Motegi - a track i really love-, and there are some tricky exits on the fast corners such as the last corner and the double lefties..
    Also no runout-zones but nice graveltraps.

I did also notice the fps-drop coming on the straight with single 4k screen.
    But i love the forest environment combined with the buildings..

• Informative Informative x 2
  11. Gopher04

Gopher04 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +237 / 0 / -0
    Was doing some laps last night just in free practice and was watching the fps, and was really surprised at how much the fps varies round the whole track, for me it varies from 175fps down to 72fps, that's quite a big difference, and compared to most tracks I wouldn't of said it would be a high fps eater, maybe it's needs looking at.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. javi_crash

javi_crash Member

Ratings:
    +16 / 0 / -0
    That's right, it's very noticeable on the finish line. This straight is similar to the Nurburgring main straight (buildings on both sides of the track, bleachers with public...), that is, both have a similar graphic load and at the Nurburgring there is not so much decrease of FPS.

• Agree Agree x 1