The whole gameplay need to be redeveloped...

Dieses Thema im Forum "General Discussion" wurde erstellt von kacperflak, 29. Juni 2015.

1. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Yes indeed

2. Ryan Callan

Ryan Callan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    Lol, Beta Tester does not mean 'employee'.

Also, you call for politeness, when all your posts have been aggressive. Hypocrisy much?

3. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    at steam .....only 54% of 3540 user reviews for this game are postive ....... if you are thinking everything with this game is absoletelly fine ....just good luck
    the more goold luck if this is your present tech uqipment for beta testing as stated under your post

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Where's the popcorn...? :cool:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. James Cook

James Cook Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1.013 / 0 / -0
    Definite troll on a kamikaze run.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    yes my posts just exploding from agression

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  8. Emerson Meyer

Emerson Meyer Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +61 / 0 / -0
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    did not get irony did you?

10. Sean Kenney

Sean Kenney Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 0 / -0
    Well this started me off laughing

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Customer have always right. I would not be very happy on the place of those negative reviewers when you, moderator at steam,
    to doubt the "state of mind" of potential/present customers of s3s.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
  12. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +412 / 0 / -0
    Ok people, lets tune it down a little bit.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion & feedback as much as everyone is entitled to discuss that opinion, lets not cross that line of a friendly discussion please.

With regards of the mixed steam reviews.... we are working hard on changing peoples mind with the direction of development we have started several months back. Most of the bad bad reviews are from early on int he project, and in all honesty most of the were quite deserved, but also lot of people misunderstood that the game is still in public beta.

In my opinion the steams review system is quite flawed. There are plenty of reviews that are not positive from people that barely have had time with the game. (only installation is required for a review, not game time). Hoping that steam fixes that issue one day tbh. Just my 2p :)

• Agree Agree x 16
  13. Rodger Davies

Rodger Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Of course it exists; this game was built from an online-only perspective, and nearly died as a result. Am I misunderstanding your point (entirely possible - wouldn't be my first time today)?

14. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    I'm sorry Kacperflac I neither agree with your points or your attitude. By the way customers are not always right, only right people are right. Fancy someone got out of the wrong side of the bed. Perhaps a minute delay before messages are sent may be a better idea!
    Also I would imagine the majority of negative reviews on Steam came prior to the recent update.
    The idea is to make friends and join closed servers full of competent (almost) drivers and not alienate everyone throwing negative vibes around man, relax, take a chill pill (perhaps a snooze) and come back with some polite, constructive points, redevelopment of the entire sim is not one i'd recommend to start with!

15. Rodger Davies

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    I fully agree with that - I noticed when writing one that a lot of them were people with under an hour spent.

I guess that's another victim of the F2P system, where people without having made any 'investment' can opine after minutes without losing anything. In my experience, when I've paid (movie, game, music album) for something I'll give it a good go before deciding if I like it.

16. Rodger Davies

Ratings:
    +594 / 0 / -0
    Which, in this case is impossible because not all customers have the same priorities, or perception as to what is 'right'.

17. Dave R

Dave R Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +576 / 0 / -0
    Agree totally Jay on the steam review policy. I never write one till I have at least 10-15 hours game time unless it's a game I received a steam key for after playing the non steam version for a while. The only time I put any trust into a negative steam review is when the play time is measured in hours not minutes. The largest majority of the negative reviews for R3E are for people who've played less than 2 hours. Most of em are 0.2 hours played or slightly more than that.

18. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    And I bet there are a lot of "testers" who give a thumbs down because they can't master it within a few mins and those who are already biased from hearsay....:rolleyes:
    @kacperflak
    The opposition from most members here is caused by your absolute arrogant almost anti-social approach - which I know from Steam a lot. This is a fine community here with civil manners and a lot constructive criticism incl. great feedback from Sector 3.
    I just hope you don't return to where you've come from saying "just retarded fanboys over there" cause that way you opened your thread you simply get what you've asked for - trouble.
    Additionally you talk of "professionals" but after all you are just a simracer like anyone else - I don't know you, have never heared of you but you act as if you are an authority of simracing and game programming - for me another indicator for a very young and immature personality.
    If you demand respect and acceptance then you have to respect and accept first - atm this is just a waste of time and space.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Jona777

Jona777 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +409 / 0 / -0
    Dear god, just develop a game for yourself will ya?! :weary:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. kacperflak

kacperflak New Member

Ratings: