Bug Car resets at the wrong part of the track after pausing the game

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von Wuschel, 16. Oktober 2015.

1. Wuschel

Wuschel Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys. I have a weird problem which I experienced first when I played the ADAC GT Masters 2014 early this year. In a race on the Nürburgring I had to pause the game at the exit of the Warsteiner Kurve (Corner 12) and when I hit escape to continue my race the game teleported me to the exit of the NGK-Schikane (Corner 15). When I passed the finish line that lap the game gave me a drive-through penalty and after I completed the penalty the game gave me just another one. But the penalty is not the problem here. The problem was that I skipped an entire part of the track and the lap didn't count because of that.

So yesterday I was getting back to R3E and tried out the DTM92 cars. The same thing happened again on the Nürburgring and the lap did not count and I was moved from first to the last place. Today I was driving the DTM92 again with the BMW on Zolder and it happened once again. This time I recorded it on video so you guys can see what happened here. Unfortunately I can't put the link to the video on youtube here cause I just created this account. :/

Here's the ID for youtube for that video. I hope that works. /watch?v=56tHJ0I2Xhc

After the chicane I miss shifted because my H shifter got loose on my table. Thats why I hit escape to pause the the game. When I got the shifter in the right position again I unpaused the race and got teleported again. Which of course results in the last place after I crossed the finish line that lap.

2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    could you still control the car?
    were you still in the in car camera or did you get changed to the bonnet?

3. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1.307 / 0 / -0
    Its a known issue. If you press reply instead of pause it won't do it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wuschel

Wuschel Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I could. But the lap did not count so I was put in the last place after I finished the lap.

Good to hear that it's a known issue. I hope they can fix this ASAP. :)
    But what to you mean by "press reply instead of pause"? You mean press resume with the mouse instead of hitting escape?

Zuletzt bearbeitet: 16. Oktober 2015
  5. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1.307 / 0 / -0
    sorry, i meant replay :)

don't use pause, use instant replay instead - it pauses the game without doing daft things like warping your car to a different part of the track or dumping you in the pits

6. Wuschel

Wuschel Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Okay, I will rebind that then. Thanks for you answer! :)