Bug Car resets at the wrong part of the track after pausing the game

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by Wuschel, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Wuschel

Wuschel Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys. I have a weird problem which I experienced first when I played the ADAC GT Masters 2014 early this year. In a race on the Nürburgring I had to pause the game at the exit of the Warsteiner Kurve (Corner 12) and when I hit escape to continue my race the game teleported me to the exit of the NGK-Schikane (Corner 15). When I passed the finish line that lap the game gave me a drive-through penalty and after I completed the penalty the game gave me just another one. But the penalty is not the problem here. The problem was that I skipped an entire part of the track and the lap didn't count because of that.

So yesterday I was getting back to R3E and tried out the DTM92 cars. The same thing happened again on the Nürburgring and the lap did not count and I was moved from first to the last place. Today I was driving the DTM92 again with the BMW on Zolder and it happened once again. This time I recorded it on video so you guys can see what happened here. Unfortunately I can't put the link to the video on youtube here cause I just created this account. :/

Here's the ID for youtube for that video. I hope that works. /watch?v=56tHJ0I2Xhc

After the chicane I miss shifted because my H shifter got loose on my table. Thats why I hit escape to pause the the game. When I got the shifter in the right position again I unpaused the race and got teleported again. Which of course results in the last place after I crossed the finish line that lap.

2. shardshunt

shardshunt Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +490 / 0 / -0
    could you still control the car?
    were you still in the in car camera or did you get changed to the bonnet?

3. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    Its a known issue. If you press reply instead of pause it won't do it

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Wuschel

Wuschel Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Yeah I could. But the lap did not count so I was put in the last place after I finished the lap.

Good to hear that it's a known issue. I hope they can fix this ASAP. :)
    But what to you mean by "press reply instead of pause"? You mean press resume with the mouse instead of hitting escape?

Last edited: Oct 16, 2015
  5. mr_belowski

mr_belowski Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +1,307 / 0 / -0
    sorry, i meant replay :)

don't use pause, use instant replay instead - it pauses the game without doing daft things like warping your car to a different part of the track or dumping you in the pits

6. Wuschel

Wuschel Member

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0
    Okay, I will rebind that then. Thanks for you answer! :)