Problem Custom Wheel (on Thrustmaster Base) and Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals Not Working

Dieses Thema im Forum "Community Support" wurde erstellt von kestorr, 8. Mai 2016.

1. kestorr

kestorr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,

I am using a custom wheel on a Thrustmaster T300 base and Fanatec Elite CSR pedals.

The custom wheel is connected via USB to my PC, therefore recognised as a USB device with push button functions, etc.

Custom wheel, Thrustmaster T300 base and Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals are successfully recognised in the controller profile of RaceRoom. Successfully assigned the buttons/pedals to the appropriate functions i.e. shift up/down, accelerator, brake, etc.

However when in-game (DTM 2015), none of these works. i.e. When I shift up on the paddle shifters, the gear goes up but goes back down to Neutral immediately. No response on the pedals at all when I depress the accelerator, brake, etc.

I find this perplex, as devices are successfully recognised in RaceRoom, functions are successfully assigned to buttons/pedals in the controller configuration page. However nothing works in game.

Please help. I'm at a lost.

2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like H-shifter switched on to me...

Look inside your advanced steering properties.

3. kestorr

kestorr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your reply Arthur, but unfortunately the H-shifter was already switched off. Still couldn't figure out what seemed to be recognised in controller profile doesn't work in-game.