Problem Custom Wheel (on Thrustmaster Base) and Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals Not Working

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by kestorr, May 8, 2016.

1. kestorr

kestorr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Hi there,

I am using a custom wheel on a Thrustmaster T300 base and Fanatec Elite CSR pedals.

The custom wheel is connected via USB to my PC, therefore recognised as a USB device with push button functions, etc.

Custom wheel, Thrustmaster T300 base and Fanatec CSR Elite Pedals are successfully recognised in the controller profile of RaceRoom. Successfully assigned the buttons/pedals to the appropriate functions i.e. shift up/down, accelerator, brake, etc.

However when in-game (DTM 2015), none of these works. i.e. When I shift up on the paddle shifters, the gear goes up but goes back down to Neutral immediately. No response on the pedals at all when I depress the accelerator, brake, etc.

I find this perplex, as devices are successfully recognised in RaceRoom, functions are successfully assigned to buttons/pedals in the controller configuration page. However nothing works in game.

Please help. I'm at a lost.

2. Arthur Spooner

Arthur Spooner Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +432 / 0 / -0
    Sounds like H-shifter switched on to me...

Look inside your advanced steering properties.

3. kestorr

kestorr New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Thanks for your reply Arthur, but unfortunately the H-shifter was already switched off. Still couldn't figure out what seemed to be recognised in controller profile doesn't work in-game.