English SeetheAir.com R3E Series comming!

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by SickwititHD, May 8, 2016.

1. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We are in the process of running some of our league races on RACEROOM. we are looking for drivers to sign up to seetheair.com so we can start a series on RACEROOM..

One of the other goals is to get more racing events running for North and South American time zone drivers. Please post back so we can get some races setup as we have a SeeTheAir#1 dedicated server setup and ready to go.

Please visit SeetheAir.com and check us out.
    Post back any questions or concerns.

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
  2. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Just a little back ground on Seetheair.com. Site was create in the PS3 (2011) days and was created for all SIM racing Enthusiast starting with PS3 (Gran Turismo), moving up to PS4 (Project Cars, F1) now looking to expand into PC base racing with RACEROOM being selected. I was picked as one of the league Officials for Seetheair to branch out to PC base SIM racing and after loading AC and PC on my computer I have found more joy out of RACEROOM so Im hoping to learn from some of the folks here and migrate some of our more serious SIM racers over to RACEROOM as well as get folks to join up for some of our races... Please visit the site www.seetheair.com and check it out.
    History of seetheair (http://www.seetheair.com/about.html)

• Like Like x 2
    • Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  3. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    If we are lucky enough to get folks to join up with STA (www.seetheair.com) Please send me a PM from within the (STA) site and post to the PC section for SIM, Asetto Corsa, RACEROOM R3E, Project Cars, and IRacing. We are focusing for the most part on R3E at this point and want to learn and participate as much as possible.
    thanks!

4. Keith(Jersey)Horner

Keith(Jersey)Horner Member

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0
    Just signed up to your site. I would be interested in racing with you guys depending on your schedules of events.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Ill sign up for the site. What time zone are your RaceRoom races going to be in?

• Like Like x 2
  6. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We run on many time zones as we have drivers from all over the world (Mostly set to Eastern Time Zone). Different Series run on different days and times. We try to work everything out to accommodate most. All races are schedule ahead of time, posted to site and put on the schedule. Once you sign up you will have access to all the content. Points for series leaders and winners are posted to the site man page and some series are sponsored with prizes. Its all free! we welcome all, Please post under R3E RaceRoom within the site... We will are looking to start a Petit Le GT3 Series Which will run Saturday's still working on times. Once we get enough folks we will start the sign up process and car selection. This will all be posted under RACEROOM tab on STA site. Please make a post once you join so you can get a proper STA welcome... please post that you are a R3E member driver

More to come as we get some of are current members up on R3E

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  7. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Thanks and welcome.... Since we are just starting out with RACEROOM we look forward in starting up a great series. thanks!

Sick

8. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Thank you Sir. Look forward to racing with you... Eastern Time zones for the most part but as you can see from browsing the site we have American, Australian, and European Tours setup which allows us to group races better by time zone. We do have folks who race them all.... Die Hards! thanks!

Sick

• Like Like x 1
  9. Genghiz Kahn

Genghiz Kahn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    Just signed up on your STA website. Im in the EST time zone. :)

10. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Great news... welcome.. please post to the intro driver page on under (social media > gasoline alley) Driver Introductions... also check out Petit Le GT3 Series Tab at the bottom of that page... more to come on that... thx
    Sick

11. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Dedicated server is up.... send friend request on steam to sickwititHD or join us at WWW.Seetheair.com on the upcoming Petit Le GT3 series by STA Check it out.... Races will be held Eastern Time Zone...

12. R1 COYS

R1 COYS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Just signed up :)

• Wonderful Wonderful x 1
  13. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Great send me a friend request on STEAM and also post to the new driver introduction page on STA.

thanks,

Sick

14. R1 COYS

R1 COYS New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Sent request on steam but how do i register on your forum boards on STA?

15. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    couldn't find your name on Steam.... I also didn't see you on the STA site. Send me a friend request.... thanks,

SickwititHD

16. Genghiz Kahn

Genghiz Kahn Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +116 / 0 / -0
    I'm already your friend on steam. I've been a little busy, I have been on the STA site but haven't really looked around much, but I will:)

17. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    new STA group has been created for the new Le Petit GT3 Series that will be ran this upcoming months... Visit www.seetheair.com and sign up and you will be added to SeeTheAirR3E on Steam... Send a steam request to sickwititHD

18. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Any idea on the dates yet? I won't be able to commit to Le Petit until these are decided.
    Cheers Paul

19. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We are looking at Friday nights 9pm.... Please post a suggestion as we are looking at the first race Friday June 17th... but nothing is in stone at this time. Im still working out issues with me connecting to the server. Looks like external users connect fine but Im not able to connect. Ive been trying suggestions posted in the forums I should have it resolved shortly.

20. Paul Darke

Paul Darke Moderator Beta tester

Ratings:
    +249 / 0 / -0
    Timings are (American) Eastern Time?