English SeetheAir.com R3E Series comming!

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by SickwititHD, May 8, 2016.

1. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Yes sir... that is correct. EST

2. Joshua Spann Jr

Joshua Spann Jr Active Member

Ratings:
    +31 / 0 / -0
    Signed up on your website

3. Mz Baker

Mz Baker Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I would like to join in but getting up and racing at 7 am is just a not possible for me.
    shame that all you have for australian drivers is Pcars. :(

4. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    No worries we are expanding... we have some of our Australian members and folks moving over to PC.. so stay tuned we Have just moved over to PC so we are converting current members and seeking new members as well.

5. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Great we look to get started within the next two weeks with some open rooms to get use to racing against each other before we start our first season. Please make sure you friend me in steam so I can add you to the group as well as on STA site. Im getting a new router this week so the dedicated server will be up and operational by Saturday.

6. Mz Baker

Mz Baker Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    yeah, but it would be better if they were moving from PC over to R3E.
    Its not that hard to get into a online race in Project Cars but I never see anything for R3E. imho a much better sim.

7. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Sorry.... that's what I meant by PC... LOL I should have wrote P.C. (personal computer) R3E.... I guess I wrote that we are getting people converting over from Project Cars console to Project Cars computer.... Nope converting people over to R3E....
    thanks, If you check the STA forums you will see a R3E page, Post any suggestions helpful info to that section.

Sick

• Love it! Love it! x 1
  8. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Hey Folks just wanted to report.... internet has been replaced and access to SeeTheAir#1 Dedicated server is up... we will start some friendly racing as the server will be available starting today. Please try login and post back any issues. Once we are up 100% it will be password protected for the STA group... It currently open to all until we start league play.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    OK Gents.... all the bugs have been worked out... Its time for some racing. Please post in the steam group for STA or the STA website when available to do some racing... dedicated server is SeeTheAir#1
    thanks,

10. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    we have about 10 drivers that post they would like to run in the STA GT3 series... Im hoping we can get a few more as we are looking to run race times that North/South America drivers can make a little more easier. Post back so we can get going...
    visit the www.seetheair.com for more info. Contact me on STEAM.... or simply reply here!

11. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    So we seem to be stuck at around 10 drivers would like to run this new GT3 Series... we are looking for a bit more so we can get started. Please check it out and post back your thoughts. The time of these races will be catered to North American drivers so we don't have to get up at 3am to race with some of the other folks.

12. Azfalt Raser

Azfalt Raser Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +162 / 0 / -0
    I was just on the STA site and found the Petit Le GT3 event schedule....
    I read saturdays (here). But no "day" showing on the website. I'm guessing it hasn't been decided yet?

Other questions....
    What is the maximum # of entrants allowed for each race? (not that this is an issue currently)
    Is there a minimum pace required?

13. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We currently have about 11 racers committed we are looking for around 20 to 24. We don't have any firm dates at this time as we are still looking for membership. Please send a friend request within Steam to sickwititHD and make a post on the STA site R3E Petit GT3 series section in the forum.

thanks,

Sick

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Hello folks... we are still at it... Weve been getting our numbers up and it looks like we are going to be able to get a series going some time this fall. If you haven't all ready send me a friend request on steam so I can add you to the STA group on steam so you can be informed of the new up coming GT3 and DTM series.

15. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    We don't have a max/min of entrants allowed for each race at this time.

We don't have a min/max pace... we are just looking for clean drivers.

We will start hosting one off races to check STA dedicated server and new drivers to the league. like a side clean drivers being the main requirement at this time... speed will come.

Visit www.seetheair.com for more info..

16. SickwititHD

SickwititHD Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Yes sir... we are looking at start times of 7pm, 8pm or 9pm for the GT3 series... some of the other series will be held at different times. we would like to accommodate all as we have members in just about every time zone.