News KTM X-Bow eSport Trophy

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by RaceRoom, Nov 22, 2016.

1. RaceRoom

RaceRoom game.raceroom.com Developer

Ratings:
    +1,964 / 0 / -0
    • Like Like x 14
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2016
  2. alesi27

alesi27 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +233 / 0 / -0
    Lets see how it goes.

3. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    And the fastest Driver(s) win?

4. G.Deurwaerder

G.Deurwaerder Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +115 / 0 / -0
    A drive in the KTM

5. coolcool

coolcool Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +163 / 0 / -0
    Physics is a pleasure very:)
    What time is it sold?;)

6. NL-Jos

NL-Jos Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +182 / 0 / -0
    I mean that Ofcourse the fastest drivers wil win
    And the fastest are.............

7. n01sname

n01sname Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +956 / 0 / -0
    Really Race Room (not Sector 3) ? Isn't there a truckload of after-patch issues, bugs and glitches to be solved first and foremost ASAP ???
    Sry, I can only recommend to all RRE users to simply ignore this "competition" and not buying even one X-Bow (don't get teased folks ;) ) until each and every lately occurring major bug/issue has been ironed out...
    Honestly it's a very bad business policy to come with this right in the middle of the mess we're all experiencing....I have no words for this....bit like giving the advice (via news channels) to play a round of ping-pong to take the recent earthquake a little more lightly....:confused:

• Agree x 14
    • Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Love it! x 1
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  8. Eisprinzessin

Eisprinzessin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +315 / 0 / -0
    My thoughts.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    What does releasing a car that is already part of the patch have to do with solving the issues some (not all!) people have? They announced it in the dev stream last monday - I wouldn't want to hear the whining and crying if they withheld the KTM now. Furthermore who knows about the contracts with KTM about this competition? It runs till well into next year, so I do not understand this hysteria. Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see the disappearing car issues solved asap as well, yet these bugs have nothing to do with the KTM.

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. F_FLETCHER

F_FLETCHER Active Member

Ratings:
    +37 / 0 / -0
    Hard words, but true!!! [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. GooseCreature

GooseCreature Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +670 / 0 / -0
    Fancy this is happening through contractual obligation to KTM and with regards to recent issues I must say they are minimal here, NOW (net curtains in menu's aside) and with us already having the files on our HDD's they may as well honour any agreements (no need to upset a new partner). I'm having no problems in leaderboards or the competition's (Still getting flicky cars and the odd anomaly in MP here and there) it is only a case of enabling it in the store and leaderboards, where it already exists.
    Saying all that I understand completely if for you (anyone and everyone) are still unable to either run RR or are having connection issues, was frustrated myself for the first couple days but seems to be pretty much back to pre update (again, for me), couple people mentioned deleting local files and d/loading and installing again cured their woes but again, I understand if you have a slow internet connection this is a pain.
    Do hope the competition isn't blighted with issues and everybody is able to enter for the sake of fairness and of course S3's new partnership with KTM, wish all the team the good luck in this new venture!

• Like Like x 3
  12. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    I wish I was good enough to make a shot at this.

You do realize this has probably not gotten in the way of fixing things at all, and it's probably an obligation to all the involved parties to hold this event?

End-users will always be end-users, I guess..

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Don Rudi

Don Rudi Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +284 / 0 / -0
    I know that feeling all too well

14. ElNino

ElNino Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +475 / 0 / -0
    There have been bugs to deal with since I started playing this a few years back. If we followed the "Nothing new until all bugs fixed" approached, go ahead and kiss goodbye new physics, nordschleife, group 5 additions, dedicated servers.

I want bugs fixed as well, and the fact is S3 has always been good about working on them. The moaning about this release is unjustified.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    You make it sound like it is impossible to solve known issues before the release of new content It is possible. The question is what's the right thing to do and when.

16. .OG Isaac

.OG Isaac Well-Known Member Beta tester

Ratings:
    +173 / 0 / -0
    It is right to release this now, in my opinion. I've not had a single issue for the 2nd day straight now, so why should I not have access to the new content? I'm sure i'm not alone on the bug-free parade.

Plus, I imagine the content was already downloaded for us anyway, because as far as I know I didn't update today, but we did have a 6.5-ish GB update a short while back. The content (I assume) was there already, they just had to make it visible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    I am just afraid that the first impression newcomers will have with the KTM will be with "milky" and slow menus, errors, flickering and invisible cars

[="Monty, post: 95610, member: 168"]So the whole problem does not seem to be fixed yet (503 resp. general connection problems) I had many online races where many cars are missing at the start or disappear sometimes I have the feeling I am also invisible the way you are shot.

My internet connection is good well VDSL50 Telekom Router Fritz box 7490 the game runs also liquid in the average 90fps.

But by disappearing it is often not nice to drive.:([/QUOTE]

18. Dale Junior

Dale Junior Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +983 / 0 / -0
    oh … shitstorm time :D … I will buy the car but you are right!

PS: @7:12 fun car ...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2016
  19. Bottroper

Bottroper Active Member

Ratings:
    +29 / 0 / -0
    according to the store, it's never gonna be sold .. I hope that is true :D
    [​IMG]

20. Tuborg

Tuborg Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +457 / 0 / -0
    But anyway, I think it will be my new favorite among H-shifters :)

• Like Like x 1