Ablaze's Recent Activity

1. Ablaze rated Turtle Power's post Agree in the thread Thoughts on Okayama race track?.

Very nice looking track :D [MEDIA]

Feb 13, 2019 at 12:51 PM
  2. Ablaze liked ravey1981's post in the thread Thoughts on Okayama race track?.

Yeah it's a good track, nice mix of fast and slow corners. Great scenery too. Have driven it quite a bit in other sims. I remember when...

3. Ablaze replied to the thread Thoughts on Okayama race track?.

I would buy it instantly! :D My first time on this circuit was in Formula One on the PlayStation 1. Good old times... :)

4. Ablaze rated ravey1981's post Agree in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

I'll chip in and say that I think the new physics is bloody brilliant too. I think a mistake some make is trying to drive every car in...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  5. Ablaze rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Informative in the thread Thoughts on new physics.

I'll just start with a tiny bit of my background so you can see that have first hand experience to base my work on. I started racing...

Feb 12, 2019 at 4:37 PM
  6. Ablaze liked Fanapryde's post in the thread Show your Cockpit.

My pleasure. Btw: I also ditched the idea of Fanatec DD and moved to OSW / Simucube from SimRacingBay. Added a steering wheel from SSRG...

Feb 11, 2019
  7. Ablaze attached a file to the thread Show your Cockpit.

After browsing through this thread about the Fanatec F1 wheel I'm so glad to not be limited to their stuff anymore. I bought an Augury...

20190205_7.jpg 20190205_8.jpg Feb 11, 2019
  8. Ablaze rated Fanapryde's post Winner in the thread Show your Cockpit.

It is incredible strong and the difference with my previous (real sturdy) Simetik K2 is enormous. FFB is so much better with the Fanatec...

Feb 11, 2019
  9. Ablaze rated Macaquinho's post Love it! in the thread Show your Cockpit.

Don't know if this is market-ready but definitely an option. [MEDIA]

Feb 11, 2019