Maskerader's Recent Activity

1. Maskerader replied to the thread Question FOV.

Not anymore. 58° was the default vFOV for on-car cameras like cockpit, hood and bumper, but the game interface uses hFOV now. That's not...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:40 PM
  2. Maskerader replied to the thread Resolved Logitech Wheel and GHub issues? Going back to LGS with a G29/G920.

I think that too. The best way, I think, would be to have our current "pure" FFB on a wheel and optional seat-of-pants effects. We...

Apr 26, 2024 at 9:19 PM
  3. Maskerader liked TheBigO's post in the thread App AI-based Virtual Race Engineer incl. automated Pitstop Handling.

This time we have improvements in the session handling of the "Practice Center", the Spotter informs differently about unsafe drivers...

Apr 26, 2024 at 7:17 AM
  4. Maskerader liked CaptainCoffee's post in the thread Tuning World Bodensee 2024.

Tuning World Bodensee 2024 is taking place from May 9-12 and RaceRoom will be there once again! Impression from last year: Instagram...

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:49 PM
  5. Maskerader replied to the thread What should I do with this guy?.

Report button in their profile is only for reporting bad names or team names. To report bad behavior on ranker servers use the link...

Apr 25, 2024 at 3:36 AM
  6. Maskerader liked CaptainCoffee's post in the thread DTM ESPORTS IS BACK!.

That's a wrap! Thank you to all participants of the DTM Esports Pro Championship 2023-2024! We hope the viewers have enjoyed the shows...

Apr 23, 2024 at 2:55 PM
  7. Maskerader liked Mauricio JP Salles's post in the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

Maskerader: Thank you again very much. I had no idea about the Server and Ping relationship (between me and the game server). I am...

Apr 23, 2024 at 1:34 AM
  8. Maskerader attached a file to the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

These ones: [ATTACH] Yes, some of them have "-ms" ping, but like I said, it's impossible to say if your connection to these server will...

upload_2024-4-23_4-49-0.png Apr 22, 2024 at 7:48 PM
  9. Maskerader liked Mauricio JP Salles's post in the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

Man! Thank you very much. But, very, very, very limited.

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:43 PM
  10. Maskerader replied to the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

The ping is between you and the server. Different servers are located in different parts of the world and the ping between you and those...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:39 PM
  11. Maskerader replied to the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

No, "-ms" means you don't know your ping to that server. It could to be too high and you'll be kicked often, but it could also be fine...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:25 PM
  12. Maskerader replied to the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

Just because some server doesn't show you ping (and shows "-ms" instead) doesn't necessarily mean your actual ping on the server will be...

Apr 22, 2024 at 7:16 PM
  13. Maskerader replied to the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

These are only Steam servers from which you download your games, not game servers of the games you are playing. Some games look at what...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:24 PM
  14. Maskerader liked Mauricio JP Salles's post in the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

But I've been looking for more information about Asus' GameFirst. Look what I found: Site reddit:...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:20 PM
  15. Maskerader replied to the thread Multiplayer Mode - help me..

Yeah, it's just how the game systems work. It general they work okay, but there are some situations, like yours for example, that the...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:41 PM