Maskerader's Recent Activity

1. Maskerader liked Luis Eduardo's post in the thread New Features/ Options wishlist 2020-2021.

Good afternoon, I know that just the fact that Sector 3 allows you to test the car before making a purchase is something very positive,...

Mar 5, 2021 at 7:12 PM
  2. Maskerader replied to the thread new here - my impressions of raceroom.

Devs also want to add this feature but there's still some work to be done and it's not of the top priority.

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:25 PM
  3. Maskerader liked Techno909's post in the thread new here - my impressions of raceroom.

To cut a long story short I absolutely love it I cant believe its taken me this long to give it a go - Well done devs I have been a...

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:18 PM
  4. Maskerader liked Robert Wiesenmüller's post in the thread Competitions.

Did you see already? [IMG] Porsche Club Sweden enters the world of Sim Racing. Join the Time Attack and compete for cool prizes from...

Mar 5, 2021 at 12:15 PM
  5. Maskerader replied to the thread Will Raceroom be moving to a new a new engine soon?.

They both have GT3 cars. But the name "GTR3" in no way implies the game will only have GT3 cars. The name doesn't come from the name of...

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:51 AM
  6. Maskerader rated Koly™'s post Disagree in the thread Will Raceroom be moving to a new a new engine soon?.

ACC and GTR3 were both made to be used with UE4, both GTR3, like all the screenshots from Simbin, you can understand easily that ACC has...

Mar 5, 2021 at 10:36 AM
  7. Maskerader liked Amir Meshulam's post in the thread UnitdRacingData - Social Telemetry, World Records, Ranking.

After many months of work, UnitedRacingData.com is released to the public in BETA stage: The platform offer: Telemetry Logger for...

Mar 4, 2021 at 6:48 PM
  8. Maskerader rated anno900's post Informative in the thread Ideal AI Settings?.

attached the file. should be quite self explaing. On top the scale from too fast - too slow. Next the levels which I will run next for a...

Mar 4, 2021 at 6:43 PM
  9. Maskerader attached a file to the thread A mild complaint about saving car setups....

[ATTACH] It appears to me that it's not always obvious that you can manually edit the "Filename" field. And the fact that file names...

setups-page.png Mar 4, 2021 at 10:23 AM
  10. Maskerader replied to the thread A mild complaint about saving car setups....

It will save as the name you entered, so I'm not sure what's your suggestion is about. Add another button, next to "Save current setup"?

Mar 4, 2021 at 9:50 AM
  11. Maskerader liked iketani23's post in the thread Steering Wheel Torque - Real Life?.

Uhm... It sounds interesting, I saw the video before but I didn't pay attention enough :D. If I've understood well, he says that 100 %...

Mar 3, 2021 at 1:51 PM
  12. Maskerader rated Alex Hodgkinson's post Informative in the thread Released WTCR 2020 Car Pack.

[MEDIA] The red domes at Aragon are huge. I measured them and they're something like 15cm tall. Guaranteed car launch platform. Stay...

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:39 PM
  13. Maskerader replied to the thread Ideal AI Settings?.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. I assume AAI is based on class/track combinations, so it should decrease and increase AI skill...

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:38 PM
  14. Maskerader replied to the thread Steering Wheel Torque - Real Life?.

In this video, the physics developer of ACC recommends setting FFB gain to 30-40% for direct drive wheels: [MEDIA]

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:32 PM
  15. Maskerader replied to the thread New Features/ Options wishlist 2020-2021.

Why? It's not about letting everyone make at least one lap whenever they want. If you joined while someone's completing their lap you...

Mar 3, 2021 at 12:28 PM