International EXIT

Discussion in 'Leagues & Communities' started by Nick Feys, Jul 2, 2017.

1. Kevin Mottoulle

Kevin Mottoulle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    Freedom Racing

2. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Not cool closing the server before everyone crossed the line after two hours marathon, just saying...

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Jazz Forsberg

Jazz Forsberg Active Member

Ratings:
    +34 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, thought it was just me, connection lost it said

4. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Geez, racing an unknown track for two hours straight is no joke :eek:
    But still, nice race everyone! This will be a blast with 40 people on the track!

and yea, let the Session end itself next time. I was like 50 meters from the finishing line and it kicked me out. that was kind of a bummer tbh.

5. Henri Puustinen

Henri Puustinen Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Awesome race tonight. Very clean but hard racing from everyone I was involved with.

Didn't have time to do any qualifying so I had to calculate the fuel estimate on the fly during the race, and it worked out with a bit of fuel saving during the race.

Unfortunately I went a bit hot into the pits resulting in a drive through. Without that mistake it would've been fun to see if there was enough pace in the old Alpina to challenge two very hot drivers in @TFR MotorSport and @PresidentSmug.

So much fun with these long races where your driving and tyre management during the stint really pays off in the end.

Thanks for a great night everyone!

Edit: I completely missed the fact not to log in during qualifying. I'm very sorry for this and it will not happen again.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
  6. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0
    That was tough. Great racing again guys, had some good battles and no incidents. Toth and i were battling back and forth in the first hour. By the way i didn't let you pass Toth my car lost power for 5 secs which was very annoying. I don't know what happened or why. I messed up my pit and added too much fuel which gave him a larger lead. After that tiredness kicked in and every time i gained a few secs a would lose a lot more not concentrating. Cant hot lap for an hour straight, brain need a little rest.

7. Lølwut

Lølwut Active Member

Ratings:
    +38 / 0 / -0
    Not sure if the one hour delay is a good idea tbh, with the race finishing at roughly 11pm it was already kinda late as it was... now the races would finish at or past midnight.
    I am already tired before the race starts but now i have to stay awake (and fully conentrated too) for one whole hour extra. I dont know if i like that.
    Thatll mean 18 Hours awake for me lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    Delaying from 19.30 to 20.30 (EU) is one hour in my book.
    Quite honestly with 60 practice, 30 quali and 120 race, it already is getting late starting at 19.30 (EU).

I'd say all registered drivers should have a vote on whether or not to delay the start time.
    With all due respect, I am against it !

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Henri Puustinen

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    One thing would be to pull down on the practice time to 30 min. I believe most of us will be practicing on beforehand leading up to the race so it seems a bit long in my eyes.

This way we could push forward the starting time but still not lose more than 30 mins. Just my two cents.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    On another note, did anyone else get track limit warnings near pit entry while being perfectly on track exit that last right hander?

11. Henri Puustinen

Ratings:
    +100 / 0 / -0
    Yeah, got it too. Will try to replicate and report in the bug tracker.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    will you have inconvenients to change your skin? XD its the one with the colours of my team but, if you dont want to change it no problem XD

13. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I want to change my car to ford gt, with the skin 777 if mike davis don't want to exchange the skins with me, i would love the 41 but im late xD

14. Julien Frinaire

Julien Frinaire Member

Ratings:
    +20 / 0 / -0
    With all due respect I hope there will be no more rules change anymore ;) I have to say the new schedule does not help me but I will have to deal with it or not... I will make my decision next friday :)

15. Kevin Mottoulle

Kevin Mottoulle New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    @Nick Feys

Hello I do not know if you saw the message I left but I could not ride in McLaren because I do not have time to buy the 650S pack and so I come back on the RUF for this Blackpain series but the n ° 7 at Freedom Racing

16. Mike Davies

Mike Davies Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +152 / 0 / -0
    Hey guys, yesterday for the test race the multiplayer session was closed during Qualifying.

From what I understand, you guys fixed it, but i just wanted to let you know because I couldnt get in to post a qualy time yesterday

17. PresidentSmug

PresidentSmug Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +157 / 0 / -0

• Like Like x 3
  18. Adrian Rubio

Adrian Rubio Member

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I've changed my car to ford gt skin 777 if davis don't let me the skin 41, thanks

19. -=MadCat=-

-=MadCat=- Member

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0
    One more thing though.

I believe when I signed for this championship, mechanical damage was set to ON.
    Now I noticed it being off during the practice races and thought "ok, it's a practice race".
    I just checked the first page again and the setting is supposed to remain OFF for the championship too?

Have to say that is a disappointment, and not a small one to me!
    The practice races showed that all people participating in them have their car under controle and enough brain to keep it civil in the first laps.
    Having no mechanical damage takes away a lot of actual car management during a real endurance series I thought this to be one!
    To me that is the same as disabling tyre "damage" (read wear).
    This makes me think, honestly...

• Agree Agree x 4
  20. Antonio Gomez

Antonio Gomez New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think the same as @MatCat. Managing the damage of the car seems to me fundamental in a race of resistance. Sorry, I did not see this until now.